• ...and so much more!
  • Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    Right at the very top!

Actually, I don't know, but I can tell you I have a couple and they have run flawlessly. I would buy again.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    I own one and its my go to gun. well its my only rifle actually. its ran flawlessy with over 1000 rounds of crappy steel cased ammo. not a single issue. id buy again

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I run mine pretty dry and let it get pretty dirty without any issues. Have the 16'' lightweight kit gun. Just put 200 rounds of wolf through it a couple days go, other than that it's had about 2000 rounds of remington umc and a few odd brands here or there, several hundred American Eagle black box stuff. Seems to eat it all up and hits where I aim, never a malfunction. Bought it just because I wouldn't want to bad mouth a gun I have never owned/fired, turns out I love the thing. Best $500 I've spent on a gun so far.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I personally would rank Del-Ton as a Tier 2 Manufacturer.

They seem to make a decent product and there are certainly plenty of happy customers. I intended to order an upper from them, but went with PSA instead.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    As with anything you will hear plenty from both sides. I have limited personal experience with DelTon products, but my experience has been positive. I have not personally used a complete DelTon rifle, but have fired a couple rifles with their uppers and have fired one rifle using their lpk. Both ran flawless and the owners of the rifles have been more than happy with their products. I have been hearing some negative feedback about DelTon lately, but it is all secondhand, so I do not know where it is coming from.

The AR world is kind of funny to me because it seems like every year there is a new hot trend. A couple years ago it was all about Spikes, now it seems PSA has taken over as the new wave of the next great one. I am not saying anything bad about either of these brands as I have 100% positive experience with both, but when I am searching for info it always seems people are hot on one brand today and then trash it by tomorrow and are on to the next one.

SmallTownGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Roanoke
    Del-Ton is fantastic. I have their Pre-ban 16" M4 profile upper on top of my DPMS lower and it has had zero problems. Whether you're running it bone dry and dirty or polished and oiled, it will not let you down. I saw an earlier comment say they are cheap, and technically this is true, their prices are cheap! Although their quality is very far from cheap. People throw company names in their tiers but honestly if it works and you can trust it, all the while on top of a great deal, then who cares if it's tier one? The current wait on their rifle parts is anywhere from 3-5 weeks. I waited 6 for mine because I ordered during the busy summer months and after the first range trip, I saw where my money and my time went and I was very satisfied. To be honest, the Del-Ton upper fit more flush with my lower than the stock DPMS upper.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    I personally would rank Del-Ton as a Tier 2 Manufacturer.

They seem to make a decent product and there are certainly plenty of happy customers. I intended to order an upper from them, but went with PSA instead.

What makes them Tier 2? Price?

Not stirring the pot here, it's an honest question.

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    I mainly use armalite for everything that I build. That being said I would have no regrets using Del-ton parts. I have ordered small parts from them before and they have always had them in stock and shipped promtly.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Hello I bought an AR15 in July and the Del-Ton was the one I chose as my first. I have fired Colt's and Bushmasters but I didn't wanna spend that much for a base rifle that I was gonna add stuff to it anyways. So far I have about 400 rounds through it so far. The gun has fired, cycled, and functioned as it should and I suffered no FTF or FTE. This gun was also a lightly used rifle. I highly recommend one of these rifles!:D

This is my rifle $700 in it when I bought it add another $275 or so for the Magpul parts, mags, and sights.

Stuff I did

Magpul MOE stock
    Magpul MIAD pistol grip
    Magpul MOE Hand guards
    Magpul MBUS Gen II rear flip up sight
    Magpul B.A.D Lever

301994_10150831811790596_667380595_20757816_499507127_n.jpg

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    i just bought my first AR from a brother here in ingo. i knew and still know nothing about them other than they make money disappear rapidly. my upper is a delton and lower a m&p 15. i have run 200 rounds through it so far with zero problems and i believe this was a gun that was used pretty heavily in the past. cleans up great and very tight. i would buy again but my experience is limited.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom