• ...and so much more!
  • ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    this is the fourth time in a month i'v been delayed......i don't get it?:dunno:.....i have 2 LTCH(here and Utah).......i guess i just buy to many for there likin'.....this has cost me a lot in fuel makin' 2 trips to gun shops......is there anyone to call to straighten this out??????

Hit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    The last time I got delayed, the shop said that delays usually are quite short and that they can call back in to check the status at any time. They told me to hang around for a bit and they would call back to check to save me a second trip. i didn't know they could do that. I had other stuff to do in the area so I went back about an hour and a half later, they called in and the delay was changed to proceed. They said that lots of times the delay is as short as about a half an hour. Saved me a second trip all the way from home.

They also gave me info on the UPIN mentioned above but I haven't seriously looked into that yet.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I was in a shop picking up a holster and this guy trying to buy a shotgun got delayed. He said he'd been delayed the last 4 times while trying to buy.

rfontes

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Noblesville
    i got delayed last month when i went to plainfield shooting supply to buy a dpms carbine, i even put my social so there wouldn't be any mix up with other ppl who have similar names as me that have warrants or criminal records, i still got delayed. never buy a gun on thursday or friday, i bought mine on friday and had to wait till the following wednesday to pick up my rifle, damn that pissed me off.

Last edited:

rwstahlh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Vincennes
    I had the same problem with delays until I filled out a protest with ATF, the protest was returned and the letter from ATF stated the the problem was resolved. I have not been delayed since

Top Bottom