• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    With all of the Defending yourself from a <fill-in-the-blank> threads, I thought I might add another one.

After all, who would want to talk about using a gun to defend yourself against something like... oh, I don't know... criminals?!? :ugh:

Some sample questions for discussion:
    -Should you or shouldn't you?
    -What color gun is best for self-defense?
    -Would Buzz Aldrin (aka Chuck Norris' father) prefer to just deck the idiot?
    -Wouldn't just passing a law making crimes illegal take care of the problem?
    -What else should you worry about defending your self against? (Hamsters give me the heebie-jeebies)
    -Can bacon really solve the the world's problems?

What do you think?

:popcorn: :ingo:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    With all of the Defending yourself from a <fill-in-the-blank> threads, I thought I might add another one.

After all, who would want to talk about using a gun to defend yourself against something like... oh, I don't know... criminals?!? :ugh:

-Should you or shouldn't you? Guns are bad throw rocks at them
    -What color gun is best for self-defense? Again, guns are bad see answer 1
    -Would Buzz Aldrin (aka Chuck Norris' father) prefer to just deck the idiot? And risk my manicure?
    -Wouldn't just passing a law making crimes illegal take care of the problem? Only in the U.K.
    -What else should you worry about defending your self against? (Hamsters give me the heebie-jeebies) Midgets, midgets are evil, and midgets in clown suits, well...
    -Can bacon really solve the the world's problems? Only if air-dropped over the Middle East

What do you think? Obviously, I don't!

There!

redbarontoys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Some sample questions for discussion: Great topics

-Should you or shouldn't you? Absolutely a definite maybe

-What color gun is best for self-defense? pink camo so you can hide it in the flowers

-Would Buzz Aldrin (aka Chuck Norris' father) prefer to just deck the idiot? Yeah that too...

If we castrate criminals then they won't make more criminals. After all they are born that way and can't help it.

-What else should you worry about defending your self against? (Hamsters give me the heebie-jeebies) Hunting one time back in the 70s my dad got attacked by a squirrel.

-Can bacon really solve the the world's problems? Only if marinated in tequilla

What do you think?
    I think I am 1 post closer to my 50 requirement to go shopping.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    This is a serious thread, right? :n00b:

-Should you or shouldn't you? --> Sometimes always, but usually never.
    -What color gun is best for self-defense? BIG BLACK SCAREY ONES!!!:ar15:
    -Would Buzz Aldrin (aka Chuck Norris' father) prefer to just deck the idiot? --> Criminals know not to even come within the same zip code as them.
    -Wouldn't just passing a law making crimes illegal take care of the problem? --> If you didn't follow that law, would it in fact be a crime, since crime is illegal???
    -What else should you worry about defending your self against? (Hamsters give me the heebie-jeebies) --> Carnies
    -Can bacon really solve the the world's problems? --> Yes, but only if genuine pork bacon. In a pinch, turkey bacon could, but it seems like Turkey doesn't always play nice.

What do you think? --> I think that, well, um, wait, lemme think about it and get back to you...

Django

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2009
    New Haven
    -Should you or shouldn't you?
    -What color gun is best for self-defense?
    -Would Buzz Aldrin (aka Chuck Norris' father) prefer to just deck the idiot?
    -What else should you worry about defending your self against? (Hamsters give me the heebie-jeebies)
    Do it.
    Pink.
    Yes.
    Only on holidays. (criminals need a break too)
    Chinchillas.
    YES!
    :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

-Should you or shouldn't you? Only if the burrito in your pants is still warm
    -What color gun is best for self-defense? Depends on what color shoes Im wearing that day
    -Would Buzz Aldrin (aka Chuck Norris' father) prefer to just deck the idiot? Most likely
    -Wouldn't just passing a law making crimes illegal take care of the problem? Hmmm maybe!
    -What else should you worry about defending your self against? (Hamsters give me the heebie-jeebies) The wiggles and furbees
    probably not
    What do you think? I dont think..thats my problem.

:draw::popcorn:

Top Bottom