• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mitch B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    indiana
    Here is a project that my dad and I have been working on for a few weeks. Its the 5th one we have made over the last few years. Just needs a roof and a paint job.
    picture.php

The inside has shelving and a folding shooting rest.

picture.php

How is your build going this year??

Mitch B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    indiana
    I never thought about selling them, might have to look into what it actually cost with labor. Its 4 ft wide about 8 ft tall. We do have one that is about 6ft off the ground; we mounted it on top of a gas tank stand and anchored it to the ground. Another one that we have used to be a hog farmers feed grain bin that is about 10ft tall and 5ft wide, we just cut square windows into it and put sliding Plexiglas windows in.

Last edited:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I never thought about selling them, might have to look into what it actually cost with labor. Its 4 ft wide about 8 ft tall. We do have one that is about 6ft off the ground; we mounted it on top of a gas tank stand and anchored it to the ground. Another one that we have used to be a hog farmers feed grain bin that is about 10ft tall and 5ft wide, we just cut square windows into it and put sliding Plexiglas windows in.

Does it come with a SATELLITE DISH:D

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    Very nice. I been thinking about one for my 73 year old Dad. Looks like cedar. Between the cedar and the plexiglass, curious to know what you spend in materials.

Yote69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Logansport
    That is some very nice work. I built one out of insulated freezer panels with sliding windows and mounted it on an old hay wagon so I can move it from area to area. It's very nice to be able to sit in a flannel shirt and still be hunting when it's around a zero windchill.

JamesZX1100

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    NE INDY
    That is awesome!! I would love to have about 5 or 6 of those!! After this hunting season, my cousins and I are going to build a pretty nice size blind on the edge of the woods where we hunt! It's going to be about 15' in the air! Yours is very nicely built! Good luck this year!

Top Bottom