• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I dont at the moment, but check slick guns daily deals on the web. Usually have every good deals posted and its updated very regularly. I've seen deals on 5 packs before. Don't remember price but pretty positive was under $200

buddy17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    United States
    Just catch the Mag Tactical lowers on sale at Rural King. Just the other day they had 12% off everything, and the lowers were $40 normally priced I believe.

BTW, what is the reasoning behind people wanting to stock up on lowers? Legitimate question.....

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The lower receiver is the firearm according to ATF. If you buy 10 lowers you effectively buy 10 ARs.

If one were worried about the revival of the AWB, say post presidential election, one could buy 10 and stick them in the safe. Parts and accessories would still be available, so the owner could build them at their leisure.

Or maybe they have a big family and want to build rifles for everyone. Who wouldn't want 10 lowers?

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    The lower receiver is the firearm according to ATF. If you buy 10 lowers you effectively buy 10 ARs.

If one were worried about the revival of the AWB, say post presidential election, one could buy 10 and stick them in the safe. Parts and accessories would still be available, so the owner could build them at their leisure.

Or maybe they have a big family and want to build rifles for everyone. Who wouldn't want 10 lowers?

Exactly this! I just bought 3, and I'd love to have 7 more!!!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

:+1:

KagA152

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 18, 2013
    Freetown
    Wideners had Andersons for sub $40 a few months, plug if you bought 5 or more it was free shipping. Looks like they just redid their website and don't have any firearms on there right. Might be worth a phone call though. The lady I talked to when I ordered mine was very nice and helpful.

swsws1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2016
    FW
    I bought 5 lowers last year. A 2 pack of Andersons and a 3 pack of bushmasters. I thinks it's time to build them out.

Top Bottom