• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    So I have been browsing around the last couple weeks trying to find a new handgun and low and behold I received a text from a friend that he was looking to sell...... Long story short I purchased his Glock 30 (my first Glock too) subcompact 45ACP with a 10 round magazine, 2 12 round magazines and case for $400...... I felt like I had struck gold!!! :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

to answer a proceeding post....... it has only been fired twice

Last edited:

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    30 & the 36 are the subcompact glocks in .45. The 36 is the slim .45acp with a single stack mag and the 30 is just the normal sub compact , if I'm remembering correctly.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I think $400 for a LNIB Glock is a good pick. I actually gave more for my G23 but I bought it from a close friend and he needed the cash for another project. It had less then 50 rounds through it at the time.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    The 30 is a great gun and my favorite Glock that I own.

I think you got a good deal. Now you just need to find a good price on some 45 ACP ammo.

You can also grab a few Glock 21 magazines for a little bit of extra firepower.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Best deal is where someone is happy to sell another is happy
    To buy. Well done.

I held the 36 at the 1500 and am considering it for a carry weapon. Seems like it would conceal a bit better than the 30 and still get the job done.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Agreed. Although in today's climate of people thinking Glocks are black gold deserving of $550, I'd say he grabbed a reasonably priced Glock :yesway:

I'd love to find a sucker to buy my Glock 27 for $550. I'd buy a couple more brand new and sell them for that price. Wouldn't be a huge profit but after 20 or 30, I'd buy another G27 and some sort of .30-06.

$400 isn't too bad for a used Glock since some of the used on a certain board have been advertised at more than NIB prices.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm kind of surprised some of you sound like $400 isn't a good deal. I look through these classifides almost every day and that's better than what's up for grabs on INGO in a lot of cases.

I always hear about crazy deals on glocks, but I never see them. If you guys know of something that I'm missing please point it out, because I'd love to get great deals on glocks too. The best deal I ever got was at 21st and it was their veterans day sale, G20SF for $500 nib. I've never seen anything better than that.

Top Bottom