• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    I'm pretty surprised that not many of you on here has seen this show up until now, it was pretty good all last season, they go over a lot of stuff, i think the gun comparisons could be done a little bit better, but thats not on me, still a good show, get to see a bit of everything from everywhere, some of the ancient warriors are even more exciting, ninja vs. viking was insane

bigman502

Plinker
    Rating - 75%
    2   1   1
    Feb 27, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Ive seen the show but I think that all the scientific tests in the world cant determine what will happen in a acutal gunfight swordfight etc.Good show and has some very interesting points.

Old Greg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Really a cool idea for a show but I think the results are too subjective. I hate seeing grown men act like two year olds bickering back n' forth about how their group is tougher. The decisions about which weapon has the advantage seem to be too much, "well I like this better" and too little " the physics and ballistics show..." Despite the negatives, its still a fun show to watch.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    that show = amazing. SWAT vs. GSG-9 = epic. Go America! even though GSG-9 is pretty BA as well. the new season is going to be great. I'm really pumped for the Navy SEAL vs. Israeli Commando. that is going to be a very interesting match up.

if you've never seen this show you should definately worth the watch, especially if your into history and all kinds of weapons/fighting styles.

cheers!

STAG556

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Indy
    I, just like everyone else on here, was rather upset that the spetznaz beat the GB's, I mean seriously, it came down to that POS ballistic knife? Then calling a draw on the ak 74 vs the M4 just threw me into an uproar. Especially with the way the spetznaz guy was rolling around in the dirt (cause thats pretty tactical). Anyways the SWAT vs GSG-9 was much better, I'm thinking they caught some flak after last season when they would compare grenades in 2 totaly opposite scenarios and base their decision over what looked cooler on the high speed camera.

HOWEVER, I still love the show. When something isn't right and I know it, it makes me feel like I know what I'm doing, then Chuck Liddell punches a slab of beef with a scissor hand so I sit back down.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    OK its been long enough...can someone please tell me who won between the GSG and SWAT...I DVR'd it and at the very last freaking second there was a swat guy flanking the last GSG and the recording was finished. I HATE COMCAST!!!!!!!!!

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    OK its been long enough...can someone please tell me who won between the GSG and SWAT...I DVR'd it and at the very last freaking second there was a swat guy flanking the last GSG and the recording was finished. I HATE COMCAST!!!!!!!!!

For this fight
    Deadliest Warrior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just play on that page for the rest of the results, and see what is coming up.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Good new season. I like the show, but have always taken it with a grain of salt and just sat back and watched the entertainment. Some of the inaccuracies make it hard to take too seriously.

BTW...I GOTTA GET ONE OF THOSE 14" BENELLI'S!!! :rockwoot:

Back in the SWAT days I used a 14" Mossberg 500 - talk about an upgrade!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Anyone watch the show Deadliest Warrior? I'm watching it now. German GSG9 vs. LAPD SWAT. The weapons are amazing, and the tests are really cool. The first I watched was Spetznaz vs. IRA.

Awesome show! The LAPD's 6.8 M-4 style super-short weapon is freaking unreal!

I watched an episode one time of 2 bank robbers vs. the whole LAPD police department. uhhhhhhh it didnt turn out so good for the cops. they got lucky one of the bank robbers off'd himself and the other one finaly expired after the SWAT team pulled up right next to him like they were gonna place a doughnut order at the crispy cream drive through.
    It was a pretty eye opening episode. It taught me not to be a cop in LA :laugh:

Top Bottom