• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kricket37

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Anyone been to the Bill Goodman show in Dayton, OH? I was thinking about going this weekend. I am looking for a complete 5.56 upper for my AR. Thoughts?

Thanks,

Kris

peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    i've been once. it was a glorified flee market when i went. nothing good, but what was worth something, the sellers knew and they showed it by their prices. i didnt even try to talk to some of the dealers to see how easy they are to talk down. it is pretty small. maybe a 1/4 of the size of the 1500.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I think "Bill Goodman" was the same show promoter that I went to last weekend in Cincy.

This one was in the Sharonville Civic Center - VERY nice facility, compared to the dump that is the 1500 Fairgrounds. Size? 60-75% of the 1500. Significantly larger than the ones I've been to in Muncie and the Holt Road Armory. Oh... WIDE aisles and climate control. The 1500 just stinks of BO. (Bubba Odor.)

Prices? Some good... some not so good. Less flea market stuff by percentage than the 1500. I saw some good prices, if I had had more cash. New S&W 642s for $419. Used but new looking Ruger SP101 for <375.

Many things were equal to internet pricing but FAR cheaper than the LGSs. Cans of 7.62x54r were 95 at more than one dealer. Best price I've seen locally was 30% before tax.

Maybe not applicable to the Cincy show but I would expect the same.

Top Bottom