• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I find the comment refering to the school administration's ability to look at this "through the eyes of hormone-addled teenage boys to see her as provocative" as somewhat interesting. From what I remember of this time, it matters very little if the gals are clad in neck to floor dragging victorianesque garb, that would have been provocative. If what can be seen at the mall on any given day is any indication of what can be seen in the schools, I can imagine some outfits to be inappropriate for that setting and arguably any setting from a father's eyes. Having said that, the outfit in this story does not strike me as inappropriate other than that "belt/sash would not have been my first choice.

Seems to be a fail on the part of the principal for singling her out AND not being there to present his logic to the parent. If this is a private school that is known to have strict guidelines for attire such as one with ties to any church or is known to be conservative, then this would be what one has agreed and our thoughts on appropriate may not apply...

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I would love to stick these on her knees and send her back to school. Cool thing about home schooling is they can wear comfies and nobody cares.
    This way you can focus on what's important. [STRIKE]Shooting[/STRIKE] Education. :D

Nippletasselsblack_01.jpg

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    If she was doing what the local Catholic girls did that went to the high school near me, they would hike up their skirts and roll down the tops to make the dresses way shorter than what they were for their uniforms, I could see the principal making a fuss. The way the photo portrays her is pretty conservative. Unless you're of the Apostolic denomination. Oops, no religion.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    She's had a thing for firefighters for awhile now, something about the size of their Hose. :n00b:

I went out with a Catholic school girl with her little skirt type uniform.
    WOW -Do I miss plaid. Sheltered girls are fun - who knew!!

School regulations can suck because it usually take one bonehead that gets caught doing something stupid so they think they have to make a rule to prevent it from happening again - and then before you know it, all the schools have all these ridicules laws and get run and regulated like the rest of the country. :dunno:

Oh, Wait............huh........

Homeschool

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Parents, stand up for your kids. When I was in school, it was brutally obvious that if a kid's parents would stand up for them against the school (when the kid was in the right), then the kid's were treated rationally. If the parents would not stand up for their kids against the school (again, when the kids are in the right), then the kids were prey.

Top Bottom