• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raye7r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2009
    Parke County
    Stopped by Darrel's in Cayuga looking for screws to mount a Red Dot. This was the third place I had looked and he didn't have either. Ended up he is gonna drill and tap new holes for me. I hadn't been here for a long, long time. Place has changed. Not many long guns, several pistols, but tons of ammo. I swear there was more than I ever saw at Gander Mtn in Terre Haute. Stacks of 40 S&W. Said he should have primers back in next Thursday. Only price I noticed was 7 something for a box of 50 .17. He might have what u r looking for.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I've received good service and prices there as well but haven't been to the shop in several months.

Darrel's Custom Firearms
    104 E Curtis St Cayuga, IN

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    I was in Darrels Yesterday. His shop has changed. If you don't see a gun you want ask. It is a Dad and Mom shop. I love seeing and taking to Darrel. He has done about 10 1911's for me. Some of the best guns I own. Would put them up against my Wilson's or Hienie's. Darrel has great pricing too. It is a 1hour and 45 minute drive from Carmel but worth it if you need something. He was the only one for the last couple of months with 380 ammo. I am lucky I came from around that area and know him well. The customers are a laught too, good old boys.
    By the way if you need car or truck parts, Fagen's in Danville Illinois will beat most likely any price around here. That's why I drove over there. Ken at Fagen's beat everyones price by $50.00 on a $150. part.

Top Bottom