• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcflyer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    I would like to join the DCC. I have a membership application, been on the web site and read all the rules.
    I would like to visit first. Can I come out this weekend and check it out as well as shoot? I have a new MN 91/30 that I have not even shot yet. I sent an email yesterday to the info address, but have not gotten a response yet. Anyone out there that can get me in Saturday as a guest. Thanks, Tim.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm not sure about Saturday for me, but there are no scheduled matches this weekend, so the range should be available.

If you want to take a look, here is a video of my son shooting there: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiiynDRCg6s]YouTube - A Boy and His Rifle[/ame]

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Tim,

I got your e-mail last night, but haven't had a chance to respond.

As Randy mentioned, there is no match this Saturday, but there is a pistol class on so the range will be closed from 1pm-4pm. However I expect we'll be done with the range before 4pm, but that's just insurance.

To visit the range as a non momber, you will need a member to go with you. It's possible one of the guys here on the forum who is a member would be willing to play host.

I'm not available this weekend and was going to ask Jon before I replied to your e-mail, so I apologize for the delay.

ETA: Randy it looks like an absolutely dismal day for shooting. Not. :)

rcflyer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Thanks, if anyone is going Saturday around 4PM, I can be there. You can reach me on this forum or my phone anytime(317-797-6190). Thanks, Tim.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Rifles are fine. No 50 cal and no rapid fire. Other than that, Bob's your uncle. There are berms at 50 and 100 yards for rifles.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Does anyone know how the snow will be handled... I don't want to fight my way over there tomorrow only to be the only person there... then again I don't want to have to wait another month to apply either heh.

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    This may seem like a funny question to you but how exactly do you define SLOW fire at the DCC. J/W cause it's very little use for me to practice my pistol "slow fire". This has been the only thing keeping me from joining right now. thanks.

Top Bottom