• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    Just out of curiosity, why dont you run flip up sights as back ups on the v4? I assume you like the fixed sights more but im just curious as to why.

I Like to have by BUIS ready to go. If I were in a life threatening situation and my optic failed, those few seconds I have to take to flip up my sights might change the outcome of the situation. Idk, that's just the way I look at it.

It's a v5 too :D

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    203   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    It looks mighty fine to me.
    That long handguard is there for a reason. Ok...A number of reasons.

I'm sure it is. But I bet you can attach most items on a rail that does not go past the FSP. I'm sure it's a nice rifle, I have been interested in DD myself, I have owned almost every other mfg. Including Colt, Bushmaster, Rock River, DPMS, Armalite, and LWRC. Bonez as long as you're happy with it that's all that counts, I am not by any means "slamming" your rifle, it was just the first thing that I noticed about it. We all have our likes and dislikes in firearms, just for the record and not related to AR's but I typically do not like Stainless firearms either, there are some exceptions, but by and large I do not like them Sam I am.

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    I'm sure it is. But I bet you can attach most items on a rail that does not go past the FSP. I'm sure it's a nice rifle, I have been interested in DD myself, I have owned almost every other mfg. Including Colt, Bushmaster, Rock River, DPMS, Armalite, and LWRC. Bonez as long as you're happy with it that's all that counts, I am not by any means "slamming" your rifle, it was just the first thing that I noticed about it. We all have our likes and dislikes in firearms, just for the record and not related to AR's but I typically do not like Stainless firearms either, there are some exceptions, but by and large I do not like them Sam I am.

No i understand, everyone has their opinions. I know there are things that other people like and Im not too fond of.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    When I first saw a handguard of that length I didn't care for it either. Then I saw how a few people had them set up, and after a little thought I saw where they do have merit, for some people with certain configurations of accessories.
    To me having a light at 12:00 and having more rail to place your hand farther out from the receiver are the biggest benefits, for me anyway. I'm sure other people have different takes on this.

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    All Finished Up!! :rockwoot:

d5058776.jpg

Top Bottom