• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Just saw this on one of my daily internet stops, looks like you'd have to move to Georgia, but might be a good gig? Anyone need a job in the industry?

DanielDefense.jpg

https://danieldefense.com/careers

duff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    I wish there were firearms companies in northern Indiana that were hiring engineers. That would be great! Georgia's a little too far of a commute.

Keep your eyes on Crane, they have lots of jobs at times and they refurb all the Navy & Marines small arms. They also have a very nice outdoor test range. But your commute would be a duzy if you are not considering relocation;)

Specialized

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 97.8%
    87   2   1
    Jan 26, 2011
    Highland, IN
    I see they r hiring for a MATERIAL HANDLER dont suppose that means handling the firerarms after they are completed.:rockwoot::ar15:

Actually, you're close -- it's handling firearms before they're firearms. :D

I'd love to work for Wilson Combat, the Wilsons and all of their employees that I've met are such wonderfully nice people. I've shot IDPA matches with them and LOVE to chat with them about the business and their products. Arkansas is close to my home state of Oklahoma, but I don't know that I could learn to love the area or the climate. But there's some really good folks down there, no question.

Specialized

Top Bottom