• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I still fail to understand the excitement among some gun owners over the push for a federal law governing "right to carry reciprocity".

In Indiana, we are still a long way from Constitutional Carry. That said, we are still much closer to Constitutional Carry than ara a majority of other States.

Do we really expect that a federal bill would move Indiana closer to Constitutional Carry instead of something that more closely resembles the rules in a majority of other States?

The only law that should be in place regarding firearms is the Second Amendment. Until that is the only law the federal government is willing to enforce, I have zero interest in giving them a say in a "national right to carry reciprocity".

Wake up folks... this is simply expanding the role of the centralized state in in the matter.

Kenny87ky

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Louisville, KY
    One good thing is many anti gun politicians are getting up there in years, won't have to deal with them much longer, just hope they are replaced by more sensible people, not holding my breath.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    She cited Trayvon as a reason to oppose national right to carry legislation. Wow, way to stick to the Democratic talking points! I'm so sick of Trayvon's name being used for political nonsensery. He has nothing to do with any gun laws.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    She cited Trayvon as a reason to oppose national right to carry legislation. Wow, way to stick to the Democratic talking points! I'm so sick of Trayvon's name being used for political nonsensery. He has nothing to do with any gun laws.

Never let a crisis go to waste... some of them require much work to build.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I still fail to understand the excitement among some gun owners over the push for a federal law governing "right to carry reciprocity".

In Indiana, we are still a long way from Constitutional Carry. That said, we are still much closer to Constitutional Carry than ara a majority of other States.

Do we really expect that a federal bill would move Indiana closer to Constitutional Carry instead of something that more closely resembles the rules in a majority of other States?

The only law that should be in place regarding firearms is the Second Amendment. Until that is the only law the federal government is willing to enforce, I have zero interest in giving them a say in a "national right to carry reciprocity".

Wake up folks... this is simply expanding the role of the centralized state in in the matter.

QFT...if Dick Luger has supported it......I'm not even finishing that sentence.

Top Bottom