• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tatertot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    She is on his show all the time. Dana makes Piers look even less educated than most. I agree with her positions on about everything. She would be a good fit on ingo as she spends quite a bit of time each day on her show talking about bacon.

tatertot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    She's on 93.1 out of indianapolis. She has a 3 hour show that is split up for some stupid reason at 3pm 7pm and 8pm. I usually listen to her podcast though.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I turned the damn thing off after about 2.5 minutes. With all four of them talking at the same time, it was nothing but a bunch of noise and one couldn't make heads or tails of it.

Morgan does have a nasty habit of talking over whoever his guest is. I just wish one of them would tell him to, "Shut your damn mouth!"

OMG! Can you imagine trying to write a transcript of that four-way discussion??

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Van Jones and Piers Morgan are dangerous folks. I'm just so darn tired of their lies.
    I'm happy that Dana is finally correcting the verbage of the opposition. It might be the beginning of people actually knowing the truth , not being fed lies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    She's on 93.1 out of indianapolis. She has a 3 hour show that is split up for some stupid reason at 3pm 7pm and 8pm. I usually listen to her podcast though.

The problem with her show being split up is that she's on air @ FM News Talk 97.1 St. Louis from 12CT-3CT, that's 11am to 2pm Indy time, Which during that time on WIBC is the last hour of the Greg Garrison Show, and first two hours of the Rush Limbaugh show.

She has gathered enough of a following here in Indy the first hour of her show is carried tape delayed from 3-4 and the second and third hours from 6-8pm.

Since I'm delivering most of the time when both Garrison and Dana are on, I download their podcast and listen when I can.

BTW, she has done more than a few live shows here from INDY @ the WIBC studio that has been retransmitted back to 97.1 in St. Louis.

If we was not both already married, I'd be on my knee proposing to her. :laugh:

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    I have to say, for such an attractive lady... She is smart. It is a rare find to get a woman like her!

On the note of the video, Yeah it was pretty hard to follow when all of them were trying to talk over each other. However, Piers being steaming pile of crap he is, wouldn't let someone who knew what they were talking about get their point across. As soon as she started making valid points, in comes Piers.

Top Bottom