• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HMMurdock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Greenwood aka G-Wood
    There's a gun store in Plainfield that has a Dan Wesson or two in stock. Can't remember the name of the place for the life of me... It's just north of the metropolis mall off that main road and maybe just slightly west. Right behind the bank (great place for a gun shop, eh?).

BrownDog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    There's a gun store in Plainfield that has a Dan Wesson or two in stock. Can't remember the name of the place for the life of me... It's just north of the metropolis mall off that main road and maybe just slightly west. Right behind the bank (great place for a gun shop, eh?).

I think you're talking about Plainfield Shooting Supply.

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If you're still looking, KS&E Guns on Pendleton Pike can get DW's for *very* competitive prices. Ed will really work with you if you've done your homework and are serious about buying.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    If you're still looking, KS&E Guns on Pendleton Pike can get DW's for *very* competitive prices. Ed will really work with you if you've done your homework and are serious about buying.

I was just going to say KS&E. I know whey have one in the case there.

They are quirky, but they don't have all of the overhead of even medium sized gun shops. That translates into very competitive prices. By the way, if you go there for ammo, you can get a real deal too.

BeeRian

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I picked up my DW CBOB from KS&E. They ordered it for me after I put a deposit down. That was in '06. They were $818.00 back then (cash price).

Kind of ticked me off when I went to pick it up though. When I went to pay they asked me if I wanted any ammo or mags and I said "No, Im set, thanks" one guy (the owner I guess) got really short with me and tried to hurry me out saying they were "closing soon"...it was about 3pm. I just gave them almost $900 after tax and then get treated like Im not even buying anything and just window shopping.

Havent been back since (I havent even bought any new gun since then...) but, they do have good prices on DWs if youre looking.

Top Bottom