0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Yeah sorry rambone, I'm inclined to listen to you on most things, but this one I've dug around on already several years back. Dan Rather is full of it. It was a political smear tactic on the eve of an election, giving Bush zero time to respond to it. That gives the media the first impression points, and doesnt let any other sources confirm anything before pulling the lever.

I wouldn't accept this out of a conservative news source, let alone one that I know that they skew things as far as embellishment will allow.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Old BS artist trying for redemption. IIRC the print type used on his document was proven to be non-existent at the time of Bush's alleged misbehaving. Anyone know if Rather ever was concerned about Clinton's draft dodging and his WRITTEN comment that he "loathed" the military?

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    It makes one wonder what else he said over the decades that was pure, steaming, fly infested bull feces served up as news with a side of e-coli.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Old BS artist trying for redemption. IIRC the print type used on his document was proven to be non-existent at the time of Bush's alleged misbehaving. Anyone know if Rather ever was concerned about Clinton's draft dodging and his WRITTEN comment that he "loathed" the military?

What? Are you saying that MS-Word wasn't being used in the '60's???

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County

What about John Kerry throwing his medal away? He was protected by the media and called a moderate. He joined a radical left wing, communist funded, move to halt the war in Vietnam, at a time when the communists were who we were fighting. Treason! And what about Obama consorting with Bill Ayers, an anti-American, anti-capitalism, pro-communist, terrorist that started his political career. Another "moderate". No reason to do any investigative reporting on these guys, and when the conservative media made these discoveries they were promptly ignored.

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    The mainstream media, bastion of truth...

I think Malcolm X said it best - “The media’s the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the minds of the masses.”

InfoGraphic-Dan-Rathers-C_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg

I love The Onion.

Stormvetprime

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    Uh, Dan...you were fired because even the honchos at CBS could see your rapidly increasing mental instability.

Not really. He was fired because he sloppily revealed said honchos far-left agenda which continues to this day. NBC's edited 911 call added them to this list, along with CNN, ABC, the NYT...

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    What? Are you saying that MS-Word wasn't being used in the '60's???

It was the print that proved the scam. I'm not knowledgeable about computer printing, but it was proven that the type, script, or whatever you call it was not available at the time Bush was supposedly AWOL.

Top Bottom