• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I wasn't able to attend this 1500. As a CZ fan who has been following their rise in popularity I am curious as to how many you saw at the 1500. What models were there and about what was the asking price? I know there was one Compact because a friend of mine showed up this morning at work with a hug SEG!

Dundee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    West Lafayette
    I looked over 2 75's and 1 Lux rifle. Nothing worth the price they were asking. I was surprised at how few there were. I'm guessing colder weather / winter is a better time for us buyers.

funkeecowboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    Marion County
    I saw three that I can recall - two 75B stainless steel .40cal, one beat up for around $500 and one pretty nice for around $600; and a CZ SP01 Phantom brand new for $525 in the north east corner of the building on a dealer's table who was going out of business. I was surprised not to see more CZ's there. I was hoping to run across a 97B to fondle.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I wasn't looking for any particular pistols but I was looking for grip panels for a CZ 75 I've been cleaning up.

I didn't find a whole lot of real nice options like there were for the Hi-Powers, but I bought some walnut Hogues that I think will look better once I find someone that is willing to checker them the way I want.

I just want to get it finished so I can find another one to work over.

Top Bottom