• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    JUST BOUGHT A CZ 75 AND AM LOOKING TO HAVE NIGHT SIGHTS INSTALLED. ANY GOOD PLACES TO HAVE THIS DONE? I ALSO HAVE AN ASTRA A100 TO DO THE SAME WITH.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I know Ganger mountain has a gunsmith and they install sights. Been planning to call and ask about sights for mine.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Captpaul, repped. They do a good job.

DO NOT TAKE YOUR GUN TO GANDER unless you have the parts and they have the time right then and there. I have seen horror stories of folks not getting their guns back for months for simple work. You want a good gunsmith, you are going to have to look for em.

Does your CZ have a roll pinned front sight or a dovetailed front sight? Realistically, if a local gunshop has a sight press (or you can get one), its an easy situation. My old CZ I installed night sights on before selling her. Easy stuff. Drift of the rear, install rear, carefully due to the tritinum vials. The front sight was roll pinned on. Drift (carefully) roll pin out, off with old sight, on with new sight, for a damn good fit, use a NEW pin.

All of this is easy stuff for a properly outfitted gunshop, realistically. If push comes to shove, send it off to the night sight manufacturer (Trijicon or Meprolite or whoever). They should have it turned around fast and most of the time just need the slide (no FFL needed). Gander is not the answer unless they can do it right there in front of you.

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Thanks for the link captpaul, now I know where to get some nitesites for my P-01!

TSC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2008
    INDY
    TRY CZ-CUSTOM.COM THEY HAVE MEPRO TAKE OFFS FOR $50.00 (FRONT, GREEN & TWO DOT REAR, GREEN). PUT THEM ON A COMPACT. FOR THE MONEY = EXCELLENT
    BOB

Top Bottom