• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    Fort Wayne
    Hello everyone. I'm looking at a CZ p-07 tactical (suppressor ready) as a CCW option. Do any of you own one and what are your thoughts regarding concealed carry with it?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hello everyone. I'm looking at a CZ p-07 tactical (suppressor ready) as a CCW option. Do any of you own one and what are your thoughts regarding concealed carry with it?

None of my P07s are a Tactical but I can attest to the quality of the P07 for EDC. I have both 9mm and .40s and they are one of the best carry choices out there today. If you go with a .40, be careful with lightening the springs as they can be finicky when modded. Not the case with the 9mms though. One of the ones I have is full boat CGW and it’s a great carry gun. My other 9mm is stock and once run in a bit, it feels pretty good too.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    My question would be...what do you want the tactical version for edc? Suppressor sights and threaded barrel just add to size which is contrary to CCW philosophy.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I have a P-07 tactical with the CGW pro package in it. Sweet gun. I love it! I also have a mag extension on it. I have ordered a holster and been waiting on it for a while. Great gun though!

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    I too would question the desire for the "tactical" model if the plan is primarily to carry the gun. It just seems like extra bulk and discomfort, IMO, but I'm sure it could be done with the right holster. Only you can really decided if the ability to run a suppressor on it is worth dealing with the downsides for daily carry. That said, I think you will be happy with the P07. My brother has one (regular, not the tactical), I've shot it several times, and it's a great shooting gun. He carries it frequently when he's not in dress clothes carrying his LCP, and he's been very content with it.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    My holster finally came in and I've been trying out the P-07 tactical with it. There is absolutely no issues with the tactical model. The pistol pulls cleanly as to be expected and I don't see any issues with the suppressor height sights or the threaded barrel. Re-holstering is not a problem either.

BR8818

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    I edc a P-10c suppressor ready model no problems. I also carry my P-01 omega suppressor ready w/ tlr-1 sometimes with no problems. I'd say go for it.

rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    Yes, I have a P-07 tactical, FDE.
    It is my 2nd choice for EDC, behind my CZ Rami.
    The P-07 is light, accurate, and a blast to shoot.
    Just make sure you get a holster with an open end for the threaded barrel.

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    EE5BFF24-D74F-4D51-9F16-C025B3F6478A.jpeg
    Not a tactical, but I've carried a P07 with both a non-threaded and a threaded barrel and obviously the non-threaded was more comfortable. I got a primary machine barrel for my suppressors and it pokes me at times, but not unbearably so.
    If you do end up pulling the trigger on it, the CGW kit is a must. The trigger benefits greatly from it.

Top Bottom