• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well I think I'm going to be the first kid on playground with the brand new CZ P-07 polymer compact duty/carry/tactical pistol that is capable of being used as a cocked & locked or a decoker gun.

Can't wait for it to arrive.

Got it from Chuck at C.N.I. in Crown Point. He has 2 of them coming in, he said they will arrive either Monday or Tuesday at the very latest.

CZ7591186_1.jpg

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Sounds like you got a decent deal. The popular CZs are going for near MSRP.

I hope you give a very detailed review, since this gun seems to be so different from their current (outstanding) lineup.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I hope so. I love their guns, but there last attempts at a polymer frame pistols failed. I just can not get over how ugly the P-07's are though.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I love their guns, but there last attempts at a polymer frame pistols failed.
    Actually their 1st attempt at a poly gun failed. They redesigned the trigger system/internals and it is now winning competitions.

I just can not get over how ugly the P-07's are though.
    Ugly? Dude, wipe the spittle off your tri-focals and look again. That is the ultimate tupperware beauty your eyes are casting a glance upon. Only 2 guns more beautiful that that, the original CZ 75 and the legendary 1911 (especially those made by Detonics). I think the whole looks thing is based on the concept of form follows function.
    :popcorn:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Actually their 1st attempt at a poly gun failed. They redesigned the trigger system/internals and it is now winning competitions.

Ugly? Dude, wipe the spittle off your tri-focals and look again. That is the ultimate tupperware beauty your eyes are casting a glance upon. Only 2 guns more beautiful that that, the original CZ 75 and the legendary 1911 (especially those made by Detonics). I think the whole looks thing is based on the concept of form follows function.
    Actualy they had two models of a polymer frame pistol. Before the intro of the Phantom, and P-07. Sorry, but the P-07 has the ugliest trigger guard I have ever seen. Also the slide looks like something out of star trek. Just my opinion.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Bradis' title, or slogan should be... 'fulfilling your needs, and emptying your wallet, one firearm at a time'. I've spent $4K in there over the past 2 years... and now that looks to be an even larger number... HELP!!!:D

Bradis has two P-07s in stock as of today (3/28). They're kinda homely, but I do like the feel of the grip.

TempusFugit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    I've loved CZs for a long, long time-long enough to have had a pre-B. I'm sure it's a fine pistol but I just can't get over the polymer part. It's sorta like Sophia Loren showing up in a movie in her prime with blonde hair..hot but just not right. I'll have to give one a test trive someday but for now satin nickle 85 combats still ring my bell.

1 old 0311

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Carmel

As a former Glock owner, sold it to get a P-01, and never looked back, this is actually one plastic gun I would buy.:ar15:

1 old 0311

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Carmel
    I've loved CZs for a long, long time-long enough to have had a pre-B. I'm sure it's a fine pistol but I just can't get over the polymer part. It's sorta like Sophia Loren showing up in a movie in her prime with blonde hair..hot but just not right. I'll have to give one a test trive someday but for now satin nickle 85 combats still ring my bell.

I am still looking for a 25th anniversary CZ75. THAT is flat HOT!!!!!!!!!!

rhkirk1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    I saw one at AAC yesterday. I came close to getting it, but I didn't really like the way it looked either.

1 old 0311

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Carmel
    You mean one that looks just like mine :rockwoot:

Yup, I know, I suck :D But I have cool toys.

IMG_0014.jpg

Sir I salute you!:patriot::patriot: If you EVER even THINK about selling it I will be on it like a Hobo on a ham sandwitch.
    Do you know the story of the guy who made the grips for these? He was a Master from Turkey who after completing the run of grips was killed in a earthquake.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    You mean one that looks just like mine :rockwoot:

Yup, I know, I suck :D But I have cool toys.

IMG_0014.jpg

You know, I've enjoyed your point of view, and I feel a kinship with you as a fellow CZ fan, but posts like this are just going to get on my nerves.

I have to ask this: How many and what type of CZs do you have, anyway?

Top Bottom