• ...and so much more!
  • Silverlie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Anderson
    Anyone have any issues like this?
    My groupings with the CZ P-07 are all about 8 inches high and right. I know CZ changed the trigger from the P-01s to the omega trigger for the P-07 so I don't know if my trigger pull needs to be adjusted for this gun. My accuracy is consistant at 25 yards with my 226, P7M8, even my PPK/s is putting holes where it's supposed to. If anyone else as noticed this problem, or perhaps even better, hasn't and it really is just me, I'd be happy to hear it, cause as it stands, it's just a cool looking paper weight waiting for an answer.

wwdkd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Valparaiso
    I own a P-07 and have not had any accuracy issues with it. The Omega trigger does not, to me anyways, feel that much different from the original triggers, and if you shoot your other guns accurately it may just be an issue with your particular P-07. Maybe the sights are just off. CZ has great customer service. If you e-mail them they can probably help you better than anyone here and you'll most likely hear back from them with in a day.
    Hope you get the problem fixed because the P-07 has so much more potential than just a paperweight.

xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    I'd love to hear what you find out. I have a P-01 and I find it to be very accurate (at least at my average shooting level).

I was looking at a very lightly used P-07 9mm at Gander Mt in Indy 2 weeks ago. Of course I walked away to consider it, returned a few days later only to find it was gone.

Top Bottom