• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I agree! I like the Makarov (PM: East German, Russian, Bulgaria) a bit better as a single-stack. Still, I think the CZ-82 is an amazing value for the money. Milsurps are often that way!

Enjoy and post pics if you buy one!

Dr. Pretorius

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Here's the photo I promised.

Awesome pistol, Excellent condition, Fast Free Shipping, Thanks AIM :rockwoot:

CZ82.jpg

DonDon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    My father bought one from SOG and I liked the feel of his (in my hand as he had no ammo and it was Xmas and we had no time to go shooting) it was a very fine to excellent hand picked. I called my FFL to order one but he talked me into a S&W sigma (new in box two clips for $200) from his inventory as a Xmas bonus ( I work for him) a fine piece of tupperware but the double action and I just cant agree, anyway, I called and got a CZ 82 from him very fine to excellent hand picked from SOG my finish is NOT ANYWHERE CLOSE to the one my dad got and my wear is greater BUT I am more instinctfully on with it then any other Handgun that I have ever fired. The 9x18 ammo is just a little hotter than a .380, weak for defense but with 12 rd clips and left and right clip release that is not a problem! Long story short GET IT. Order ammo and enjoy!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom