• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Rockatansky

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    My local shops don't carry CZ's, and I have my heart set on acquiring one at the 1500 next month. I went to the first 1500 this year and can't remember seeing any, but back then I wasn't actively looking for them. I know they aren't exactly rare, but can anyone tell me if I have a good chance of finding a good selection of CZ 75B's at the 1500? I ask because if not, I'll start looking more on gunbroker or elsewhere.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I don't know your location but KS&E on Pendleton Pike is a CZ dealer, even though he rarely has them in stock. :dunno: I've bought all my 452s and my 527 from him and he has excellent prices. I just picked up a 2 tone Compact on a trade and it is awesome! :yesway:

M. Rockatansky

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I don't know your location but KS&E on Pendleton Pike is a CZ dealer, even though he rarely has them in stock. :dunno: I've bought all my 452s and my 527 from him and he has excellent prices. I just picked up a 2 tone Compact on a trade and it is awesome! :yesway:

Thanks for the information. I'm in Bloomington, so Indy area is not too far from my location.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Try PSS.. Bob carries CZs and I would imagine he could get what you want.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

Jpfledderer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Westside
    I always try to give the shops a call if I'm looking for something particular. I found my polished stainless 75b in June that way. Good Luck!

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    For some reason CZ pistols are hard to get right now. Their availability is sporadic at best. That didnt stop me from picking up an SP-01 and P-01 last month. Best guns I've ever shot. My Glocks are getting jealous.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    check out CZ Custom as they usually have stock of something and can then ship to your local shop. Or Bradis can order it, and they're closer to you in btown.

M. Rockatansky

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Have you tried leathers limited? You said you were in Bloomington, not a whole lot of people I have met have known about that place

Yes, I was in Leathers a few weeks ago. Good shop, he had a beautiful used Hi Power that tempted me, but no CZ's. Thanks for all the tips, folks. Looks like I have a number of options.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    OK, I'll spill the beans now that the RAMI BD is safely laid away :) The Outdoorsman in Greenwood has a standard RAMI in stock. Very impressive firearms... Can't believe I found a BD so close to home. It's date stamped "12" so maybe they're building more these days.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    It was my first trip there--nice place. When I think of all the money I spent over the years at Galyan's, it's perhaps a good thing I don't live closer to The Outdoorsman ;)

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    My LGS has a pre-B CZ-75 in his display case. But he does nothing but used/consignment guns. Makes for a great place to visit. Half museum/half gun shop.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom