• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikestripe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    seymour,in.
    Bought a CZ P01 about a week ago finally found time to shoot it this morning, I really like this gun, very accurate, I ran 100 rds. thru it, no problems, shoots to point of aim, this is my first CZ but probably not my last, may have to have a SP01 next.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I own a polished stainless steel CZ-75b myself and its by far my favorite handgun to shoot. Its the best looking and the most accurate pistol ive ever owned. I also shoot a VZ-58 as my goto rifle. The chezch gunsmiths where ingenious. By all the CZ stuff you can. Good solid made stuff.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Nice choice OP. I really enjoy both my P-01s. Yeah I said BOTH. One is my EDC and the other a back up, both have been 100% and are the for me the most accurate pistols in my safe. The one I EDC is well into 2k rounds and never one single hiccup from any kind of ammo. From cheap crap steel cased to premium JHP +P it eats and pits out everything.

Congrats and welcome to the CZickness.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I picked up a new P-01 myself the other day. Unbelievable feel in the hand! Can't wait to get out and shoot it. If I like it as much as I think I'm going to I can definitely see myself getting a SP-01 Tactical as well :)

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I don't believe I've seen a CZ handgun in front of me. I've seen rifles and shotguns, mostly new, at gun shows, but I don't remember seeing a pistol.

I sort of fell into the feel of one though.
    A few years ago I fell into a deal on a used, but brand new looking unfired condition, EAA Witness, steel frame, full size .45acp. It just lays in my hand. I found out later that it was a clone of the CZ75.

A year or so later I ran into a Magnum Research IWI "Baby Eagle" in .40 S&W, full size steel frame. It too is a CZ75 clone.
    Just a couple of weeks ago I found a Tanfaglio TA90 9mm steel frame full size 9mm. It too is a CZ clone.

I think I'm sensing a pattern here.

Maybe I need to start looking a little closer for those CZ pistols.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Hum, I saw this post a couple of days ago: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/92051-handgun-show-n-tell-49.html#post4476195
    I have been wanting a CZ-75 for quite a while now. Really like the P-01. I need to get one of these!

Are you keeping it with stock grips?

As much as I love the stock rubber grips, I'm definitely thinking they could be a problem with holding on to clothing in regards to conceal carry which is one of the roles this will serve for me if I like it. I'll probably toy with some wood grips for it and get some of the flush fitting base-plate Mec-Gar magazines as well.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Anyone around here install sights on CZ's? The only gripe I have with the P-01 is the stock sights kinda suck IMO, very hard to pick up in low light, I can order the Meprolight night sights for around $80 but need someone to put them on.

DosOne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    Evansville
    Jealous! I love every cz pistol, dont own one but I really want to. Ive only seen a few in person. Glad to hear it shoots great! Congrats!

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008