• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zjhagens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    I have a chance at CZ 75 p-01 with tru dot night sights. It's used but in great shape. The trigger on it is easily the best I've felt on any SA/DA gun. One complaint I've heard about the CZs is the trigger is a little gritty. Don't know if the guy had work done on it or what but there is none of that here. It's $450. Is that a decent price? It's a beautiful gun, very hard to pass up. I've heard they're hard to come by lately. Input is appreciated.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    buds has them for about 600 new sand gun broker used for 698 buy now. don't know if that help. i think a member here birdsaway might know something. he seems to have several

Mwiseman6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    Yes, that's a really good deal. You'll have a hard time finding another for less than $550 especially with the night sights. I have one...it's my favorite.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    $450 would be a pretty good price with night sights. Don't know where you "heard" about a "gritty trigger" on a CZ but don't believe everything you hear. The P-01 is one of the very few guns I wish I would of kept.

duff72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Great guns. 450 is a great price. My edc is the PCR (very similar but no rail) and I love it. The triggers are fine but if you are concerned there are lots of aftermarket parts available from cz custom or cajun gun works . The best add for the money is a pair of Vz grips. The gun will not disappoint . I would buy one in a minute at that price.

Zjhagens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Thanks for the input guys. And I'm not worried about the trigger on this one, that's just something I've heard about them from some people. Don't know if it's true. But the trigger on this particular one is super smooth and quite honestly the best trigger I've felt.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    $450.00 is a very good price. It will not disappoint you.

If for any reason you hafta flip it there are a scad a folks that want that iron - you won't have trouble getting rid of it.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    I think he will get it. He seems like a super smart guy from everything I have read so far. I bet his dad is even smarter.

Top Bottom