Please reply by conversation.

BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    ***Sold***

I have a feeling I'm going to end up regretting this one, but here we go. Up for sale is my CZ 75 D Compact PCR. I bought this gun used a couple of years ago with the intention of sending it off to CGW and making it my EDC. I put about 200 rounds through it and put it away to save for the upgrades. I have since found another carry gun that is more comfortable and the CZ has sat unused.

Being as I bought the gun used, I can't be sure how many rounds it has seen. There is some wear on the finish of the slide rails forward of the dust cover. Nothing drastic, but you can tell it has been fired. Aside from that, the finish is in great condition. The gun is very accurate and a great shooter, and I love the stock sights. The tritium is almost completely faded, however.

The gun will come with everything seen in the picture. Box, paperwork, and two 14 round magazines. Pick up will be FTF on the west side of Indy. I'm willing to travel along 465 anywhere between 71st and East street; but would prefer the Brownsburg, Avon, Plainfield area. I'll need to see a valid Indiana DL and preferably sign a bill of sale. If buyer is not willing to sign, then I will need to see a LTCH.

Price: $425 Firm. Please do not PM me with trade offers. Unless of course they are outlandishly in my favor :D

PCR%201_zpszx9bck3c.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    PCR%203_zps9fwdsaft.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    PCR%202_zps3xxgyt5a.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom