• ...and so much more!
  • Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Somewhere
    Hello All:

Long time firearms owner and Indiana resident, but first time poster.

Earlier this past summer returned from a 18mo tour in Iraq, as a civilian, and had volunteered to setup a "commemorative weapon" ordering program for my unit. We had originally found a supplier in Kansas that would sell us the firearms and then have them engraved nearby, before shipping them to us, but they went out of business before the order could be completed.

Now, I am looking for a local Indiana shop or dealer that could order firearms and have them engraved with our unit logo and a small amount of text on the slide of the weapon.

The firearms we were trying to order were from SigSauer. (P226's .40S&W) Although SigSauer has a commemorative weapons program already setup, we did not meet the minimum order requirement, of 25, to fill an order so we were forced to look elsewhere.

If anyone knows where I can order about 8-10 SigSauer firearms from a reputable source and have them customer engraved for a reasonable price, I'd be all ears and very thankful.

Respectfully,

T.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Got a fella here in Martinsville who does lazer engraving. He did some work on my Glock that was great. I can get his contact number is you wish.

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Hello All:

Long time firearms owner and Indiana resident, but first time poster.

Earlier this past summer returned from a 18mo tour in Iraq, as a civilian, and had volunteered to setup a "commemorative weapon" ordering program for my unit. We had originally found a supplier in Kansas that would sell us the firearms and then have them engraved nearby, before shipping them to us, but they went out of business before the order could be completed.

Now, I am looking for a local Indiana shop or dealer that could order firearms and have them engraved with our unit logo and a small amount of text on the slide of the weapon.

The firearms we were trying to order were from SigSauer. (P226's .40S&W) Although SigSauer has a commemorative weapons program already setup, we did not meet the minimum order requirement, of 25, to fill an order so we were forced to look elsewhere.

If anyone knows where I can order about 8-10 SigSauer firearms from a reputable source and have them customer engraved for a reasonable price, I'd be all ears and very thankful.

Respectfully,

T.

25 isn't too big a number, how many men in your unit? what about a CO or support personnel? how about keeping a few on hand for past/future members of the unit? or a couple guys taking a matching pair with consecutive serial numbers?

Top Bottom