• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blueskies

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    NWI
    Hey guys, so I bought a pair of their grips last night, paid with PayPal as instructed.

1911 Custom Killer Grips - Custom Inlays

That's a link to the pair of grips (#1, first pair on left). I wasn't sure if they had to make those or if they were already made and they'd just ship them to me? I'm asking because I haven't heard anything out of these guys yet and I've read a bit about them here and how their CS is great.

Does anyone here who's had experience/s with them, care to comment on the process? :)

billet-boy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    i bought a pair from them and had no problems getting them, but the sent me a tracking # so if there not getting with you i would try again. i think 2 days before i heard from them at the most. hope it helps.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I've bought from them before and have never had a problem. I ordered the Sea Snake and the Boondock Saints 1911 grips off Ebay. Took a week or 2 before i got them because hand makes them. Also i see you may be military...He offers a discount to mil, leo and fire.

blueskies

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    NWI
    Hey thanks for posting the comments guys I appreciate it alot, yes infantrylife i'm in the military..hey I already paid for these through their website, I wonder if I can still get that discount..well I tried emailing and haven't heard anything yet, but it was just yesterday that I purchased them so...we'll see how it goes, but I appreciate the reassurances guys, it helps.

Thanks.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hey thanks for posting the comments guys I appreciate it alot, yes infantrylife i'm in the military..hey I already paid for these through their website, I wonder if I can still get that discount..well I tried emailing and haven't heard anything yet, but it was just yesterday that I purchased them so...we'll see how it goes, but I appreciate the reassurances guys, it helps.

Thanks.

If you have an Ebay account try to email him there. The prices on Ebay are cheaper than the website also.

blueskies

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    NWI
    Hey alright I'll check that out right now, thank you infantrylife, you've helped me out quite a bit here, with talking to Cory and about this grip situation, thanks :)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I will say this. I have bought 3 sets of grips all from eBay. Never had a problem it takes a little time as they are hand made grips. Top quality, nice fit and feel, well worth the wait.
    I have a set of the sea snake grips. Highly recommend them, unique and nice feel to them.

blueskies

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    NWI
    Hey all,

Well I know this is an old thread I'm bringing up here, but its for a purpose, I promise :)....

Here's the situation, I'm not sure if anyone here can assist me but its worth a try. Apparently Ray has been on backorder, which is fine, but on May 4th he replied to me saying that I should receive my grips in about a week...and now its May 24, and I haven't gotten them yet. The link to the USPS tracking number has never updated from "electronic shipping info rec'd" and I've tried emailing him a couple times to inquire as to their status and received nothing in return.

Since email is my only current option of contact...and I'm hearing nothing...would anyone happen to have a phone number for this guy? His full name is Raymund Duldulao, and I still have my PayPal rec's that shows proof of paying the $59.95...I just want to know about my grips here...so if anyone could help me at all I would really appreciate it, thank you.

Last edited:

blueskies

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    NWI
    Yea...come to think of it, today is actually the 60th day, as I've paid for them on March 24th...I really would just like to get the grips though, I've been waiting so long

blueskies

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    NWI

Just called PayPal...so, PayPal says I'm screwed basically because I would have had to file a dispute within 45 days and yeah that's passed so there's nothing they can do for me...I just hope to get hold of this guy and find out what's going on, it's just the not knowing thing that gets to me...alright that's all for now ladies and gentlemen...thanks, and any assistance will be appreciated..

blueskies

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    NWI
    Hey, would I be able to retrieve a phone number from an address somehow?

Raymund Duldulao
    7172 Regional St.
    Suite 456
    Dublin, CA 94568
    United States

That's his address which is on PayPal through the tracking number, which has never been updated since he sent it to me back in March.

Alright I just google mapped the address and it appears to be that of a UPS store in California...

Last edited:

blueskies

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    NWI
    I understand that's about an average wait time, but in 2 days, it will have been 9 weeks since I placed my order, consider the fact he emailed me on May 4th and said I'd get them in about a week, and its now the 24th.

blueskies

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    NWI
    Well I still haven't heard anything from Raymund Duldulao on the status of my grips...I know some of you have purchased grips from him before and received them...so yea, I don't know what's going on and why he can't seem to answer me...on Monday I filed a compliant with IC3 since he can't seem to respond to any emails. That's about it...11 weeks and 2 days now...and oh yea, I don't recommend this guy (custom killer grips).

Top Bottom