• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1nthechmber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    I read the sticky about the laws,but it seemed to drop off earlier in the year ...anybody have any new info...thanks..

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    I still think it's weird that they are always for sale at gunshows. I was even in a gun shop a few weeks ago that had a few Benchmade Infidels in their case. Hopefully they will change the law....I want one

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I still think it's weird that they are always for sale at gunshows. I was even in a gun shop a few weeks ago that had a few Benchmade Infidels in their case. Hopefully they will change the law....I want one

Then every single one of those folks selling them is risking arrest and confiscation of them.

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    Then every single one of those folks selling them is risking arrest and confiscation of them.

Agreed...I wasn't trying to argue the fact that they are illegal. Just think it's weird to see them so often. Ninja stars too. There are always throwing stars at the 1500, and Cops everywhere. Never made sense to me. Hopefully they realize the law is silly and just don't care.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Agreed...I wasn't trying to argue the fact that they are illegal. Just think it's weird to see them so often. Ninja stars too. There are always throwing stars at the 1500, and Cops everywhere. Never made sense to me. Hopefully they realize the law is silly and just don't care.

I agree they should be legal but until then they should not be allowed on the tables at the gun shows. Some gun shows do allow it though. You are right about LEO's being all over and doing nothing about it. Some of those knife dealers are from out of state and I have heard them in passing tell customers that they are legal and then when a customer comes to our tables and ask for them and we tell them they are illlegal they tell us we are wrong because of what the out of town idiot told them.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I'm the only one in this room professional enough, that I know of, to carry Chinese throwing stars. :cool:

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    Maybe we could work out a trade--we get our automatic knives and they can ban tongue studs, nipple rings, and pants that don't cover your BVD's...
    :twocents:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    It's for officer safety in case they get caught in a finger snapping rumble between the Sharks and the Jets.
    For the same reason Chinese throwing stars are illegal. Some legislator saw a movie and got his knickers in a twist. But nunchucks are not illegal here. Every state has its own peculiar list of 'dangerous' stuff. Go figure.

Top Bottom