• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NicholasScott

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2014
    United States
    okay so sounds like im out of the loop here. I think everyone here has a LTCH. Ummmm....i only went with the 4 yr. Possibly upgrade later, but wasn't sure which one to get. Anyways, i wanted to know if anyone who has recently applied for the 4 year knows about how long the wait time is if you do the L-1 Security Solutions.

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Mine seemed like it took a lifetime too arrive. It took 16 weeks back during the craziness.

OP. What's up with only getting the 4 year? C'mon. Go big or go home.

NicholasScott

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2014
    United States
    okay so i checked my money order status today and it says that it was cashed yesterday...does that mean that they have sent my pink card? how long do you think until i actually recieve it. Its been about 2 1/2 weeks...im sorry im just soooo anxious to recieve it i have called everyday to check my money order status to see when they will cash it

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    They no longer have a backlog and most people get it around a week after they submit finger prints and paper work to local police/sheriff.

FYI: There is no reason not to just get the lifetime unless you really don't have the extra cash right now. Although the ongoing rumors of the lifetime ltch going away are nothing to be concerned about for now you just never know. You can't up to the lifetime until 6 months or so prior to your 4yr expiring so that would be almost 4 years where it really could go away. If they ever did do away with the lifetime they would likely grandfather in those who have it. Just something to consider.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    They no longer have a backlog and most people get it around a week after they submit finger prints and paper work to local police/sheriff.

FYI: There is no reason not to just get the lifetime unless you really don't have the extra cash right now. Although the ongoing rumors of the lifetime ltch going away are nothing to be concerned about for now you just never know. You can't up to the lifetime until 6 months or so prior to your 4yr expiring so that would be almost 4 years where it really could go away. If they ever did do away with the lifetime they would likely grandfather in those who have it. Just something to consider.

The cost break-even is 12 years. If you plan to move out-of-state before then (and never plan to come back), then get the four year and renew. Otherwise, get the lifetime.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    well being a licensed minister...i could very well move out of state for the ministry so i guess getting a 4 year in my case isn't a bad idea

The lifetime license isn't revoked if you move out of state, but it won't be valid while you're not a resident (in most cases). If you move back, it will be good again.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.

FYI: There is no reason not to just get the lifetime unless you really don't have the extra cash right now. Although the ongoing rumors of the lifetime ltch going away are nothing to be concerned about for now you just never know. You can't up to the lifetime until 1 year or so prior to your 4yr expiring so that would be almost 4 years where it really could go away. If they ever did do away with the lifetime they would likely grandfather in those who have it. Just something to consider.

FIFY

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom