• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I plan on going to the gun show this Saturday and taking my six year old grandson, his mother said his dad and grandfather said they were told he was too young to get in. The post card from the gun show said kids 12 and under free. Can the grandson get in or not?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I plan on going to the gun show this Saturday and taking my six year old grandson, his mother said his dad and grandfather said they were told he was too young to get in. The post card from the gun show said kids 12 and under free. Can the grandson get in or not?

my 7 year old son will be there all weekend.

Plain and simple, keep an eye on him and he is more than welcome. ;)

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    I don't see why they wouldnt let him in.I see younger children at guns shows every now and then.Plus if the post card said 12 and under free i'd go with that.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I think his dad just didn't want to spend time with my grandson and made up the story for his mother. I know to keep both eyes on him, as kids are in overdrive to see everything and can't wait a second.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Could you please be a little more specific on the time frame. I would really appriciate knowing how long I can be dead, before I would no longer be welcome at the show.

:popcorn:

Right up until the ambulance arrives. After that, you're not really welcome anymore. So, really, the trick is to delay the paramedics as long as possible if you're dead but haven't finished shopping yet.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    If NICS puts us on hold we'll break out the AED just in case. The building isn't air conditioned so I'd bring some cold water with you..

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Not sure who is putting the show on but I had my 4 year old nephew with me at one about a month ago.

I have seen/smelled the people that looked as if they were around during the Civil War.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    It's the smell thing. Several zombie/corpse types have been seen/smelled around the few gunshows I can sneak off to see. Seems once they get bad enough that the flies start to congregate, and people close to them actually start gagging,,, then that's enough. I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere in the gunshow rule book...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It's the smell thing. Several zombie/corpse types have been seen/smelled around the few gunshows I can sneak off to see. Seems once they get bad enough that the flies start to congregate, and people close to them actually start gagging,,, then that's enough. I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere in the gunshow rule book...

It's a GUN SHOW. Zombies wouldn't get two yards in one, in spite of the stupid bans on loaded firearms.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I think my son was about 6 months old when he went to his first gun show. He is almost 4 now and he just loves going to the shows. So proud :D:rockwoot:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Keep in mind that most of the vendors won't want him even touching, let alone handling their inventory...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    So if a city kitty, the one thats all black with the white racing stripes on it's back came in to look around, the smell would improve inside?

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I don't mind the kids. They usually call my tables the call of duty armory. I for some reason don't have any stickers or posters with me this weekend.

Top Bottom