• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Nope I cant be there due to my allergies. The building is dusty and has no air conditioning. I am already trying to get rid of a sinus infection now as it is. Been fighting it for several months now. Damn thing just keeps coming back. Anyway I hope everyone does well.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I don't believe so. I've never seen that as a rule but I may be wrong. If it is an issue and they don't let you in, just wait about an hour and I'll be there :D Come on in the water's fine!

Thanks for the reply. Did anyone that's already there see a sign or anything?

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    Wwent to the show today ,met a couple of forum supporters, I do wish that they would display some sign as to being supporters of the forum . Some of the older members like me can't remember all the names. Crowd was small but the show was enjoyable.Did manage to sell some grips and stay cool.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Good show. The Advertisers that I saw were all busy with customers so I didn't strike up any conversations. There were a few M1A1 Carbines floating around, a few Mosins...other than that I didn't see any older military weapons. Some fairly good prices from that I could tell. I got to fondle a Smith and Wesson MP9L and left a happy man :D

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I got in fine and walked out with a spyderco honeybee for my keychain. Another year and I can get the good stuff!:D

PTinbound

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    DeMotte
    After action question: There was some kind of new group having something to do with Northwest Indiana firearms owners, or patriots, or something like that. Membership was like 25 bucks I think. They were handing out postcards to get the word out. Could anyone post the website for it? I picked one up but now I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I talked to Gamez from 21st Century, he had some good prices, picked up a Pmag. Went over by the guy that had hundreds of assorted pistol mags. He wanted $30/ea for a used XD9 mag. Crazy.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I was working in CP on Saturday and a guy asked me for directions to the fairgrounds and I felt like an idiot because I suck at giving directions.

Top Bottom