• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swilk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2008
    Is there a crossbreed supertuck that will fit a CM9 or is the minituck the only offering? I have seen youtube videos of supertucks and CM9's ... and read various posts about the combination but according to crossbreed no such critter exists.

barrelmaker_2002

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Rochester, MN
    Is there a crossbreed supertuck that will fit a CM9 or is the minituck the only offering? I have seen youtube videos of supertucks and CM9's ... and read various posts about the combination but according to crossbreed no such critter exists.

The Kahr P series holster or CW series holster would probably fit. More likely the CW version - The CM9 and CW9 are the same thickness and have what appear to be identical trigger guards.

mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    I have both Supertuck and Minituck. Not really much different. Minituck is just smaller for the smaller/lighter guns it is for since they don't need as much to support.

Mark

swilk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2008
    I actually emailed crossbreed and their answer was they didnt make a supertuck for that gun ..... I guess that is technically true. I had seen so many videos and posts about the combination that I figured one of the other models would work.

Thanks.

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011

why have a small gun like that and a big costly holster. crossbreeds are great for concealing larger guns but get yourself a remora holster and forget about it. The Original Remora No Clip Concealment Holsters .

Top Bottom