• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    In case there are some who don't already know, the range at Crosley F&W is closed while they add a 15 yard range. I found out the hard way! Drove down there from Indy this morning and got to shoot for almost a half hour before the workers showed up. Dang!

Not complaining, just hoping to save somebody else a trip for nothing.

redneck919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2009
    southside
    i hope it doesnt stay closed too long.i mean come on how long could it really take them to make a dirt mound and a canopy to shoot under?

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I havent been there in about a month. If they are building it next to the 25, why couldnt they leave 50-200 open.

redneck919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2009
    southside
    last time i was there they were ripping out the trees making the parking lot bigger.i went out there to shoot some clays with some friends one day.about an hour past.and all of a sudden a dnr truck came flying out of the woods in front of us horn blaring and all.they pulled up by us and stopped and they said holy $hit we were getting rained on by all of yalls birdshot falling outta the sky.i was thinking to myself youd think if they had any common sense theyd atleast post a sign or something saying they were working back in there.anyway they were alright people other than that.

husker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Just discussed in another thread... Information posted at the range is that they will be closed intermittently for construction. Call 812-346-5596 to check when they'll be open.

Top Bottom