• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The woman ran after the suspect and sprained her ankle. Both the woman and her child were treated by a paramedic for their injures.

So the scum bag hits her over the head with a gun, tries to steal her purse, and she runs after him? She sounds like a tough broad.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    "We are shocked and saddened that this kind of violence took place here, and are grateful to the witness who aided the victim. We are also thankful for our ongoing relationship with IMPD, and for their prompt response and continued efforts to apprehend the suspect," a Simon Property Group spokeswoman said in a statement.
    Not half as shocked and saddened as they would have been had that woman been armed and saved the IMPD a lot of searching. Why not just hang up a sign that says "Our customers are unarmed, thieves and muggers welcome"

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    This. When I walk into the mall I feel like I'm walking into a little English microcosm. Even the "cops" don't have guns.

But they ride Segways! The general idea is for the bad guys to be paralyzed with laughter when confronted. Kind of like when Shirtless Girl confronts the Jiggler, but different.

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    Calling 9mm (or preferred caliber) would have been more effective!
    Ran after the dude that has a gun and left her baby. :scratch::dunno: I guess adrenaline caused a :nono:

Also, to the girl they interviewed, perfect example of "I usually carry mace" or ______, (whatever form of personal protection).
    The day she didn't have it, was the day she could have needed it. Even at that, if it was in a purse
    it wouldn't have mattered much.
    Case in point, evil is never convenient when it attacks. Training and situation awareness is crucial.

Glad this loser was unsuccessful.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Funny, I have carried in ALL the Simon malls in the area, and have never had a problem? The cutie at Tommy Bahama at the Fashion Mall did raise an eyebrow a little last week when she was helping me try on shorts and shirts for my wedding when she saw the 19 stuffed in my waistband.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well hell, the BJJ instructor got a good plug in, and now all the Carmelite ladies will be busting down his door to learn how to rip the gun from the bad guys hand, and make him pay!:bash:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am starting to question the effectiveness of these no guns allowed signs...

maybe be they need to make them bigger....

Top Bottom