• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    So I'm thinking about stopping at the BIG R store in Crawfordsville this weekend. It's been a very long time since I've looked in their gun section. Actually, since they opened up. I don't make it up there that often. And I was thinking about something. Apparently theres a short bald guy that works in there. He's VERY vocal, has no problem saying what he's thinking. Do you think I'll get a positive reaction from him if I come in wearing a Pro Obama shirt? :D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Come in Sunday, I'm off tomorrow.

You can wear whatever you want. We won't do anything to you. Your shirt, OTOH, is another matter. Would you rather we shoot it with handgun, shotgun, or rifle? :D

Edit:

Bring cash. I don't make commission, but that doesn't matter. I don't wanna make money, I just love to sell guns! :laugh:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Come in Sunday, I'm off tomorrow.

You can wear whatever you want. We won't do anything to you. Your shirt, OTOH, is another matter. Would you rather we shoot it with handgun, shotgun, or rifle? :D
    :lol2:

Do you know the hours for the other gun shop on 136 for Sunday? I haven't stopped in yet, and would like to while I'm in C-ville

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Hit Tactical Weapons and Ammo today so Cathy could check it out, and took note of their hours. Closed Sunday :(

They've got a decent looking 5906 in there that I could perhaps be persuaded to consider trading my Model 64 for. I've got a real hard on for Smith's 3rd generation 5900 series guns, as well as the 3913. That particular one looks to have spent some time in a cops holster, bit of cosmetic wear, but a cursory check showed what looks to be excellent mechanical condition. Sadly, they had little interest in a straight trade for my Model 64 :( Said it would take some cash in addition, it is just too hard for them to move revolvers anymore. Too many customers out there just don't appreciate the finer things in life nowadays. In any case, I'm not about to add cash to trade a pristine Model 64 for a slightly battered looking 5906, even though I consider the 5906, 5904, and 3913 to be perhaps the best semi-autos Smith has ever made.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I stopped by and said howdy to Mr. Joe today. :wavey:

I'm pretty sure the sight of my handgun scared him. :runaway:

Then he offered to sell me a Glock :@ya:

...so I left. :laugh:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I stopped by and said howdy to Mr. Joe today. :wavey:

I'm pretty sure the sight of my handgun scared him. :runaway:

Then he offered to sell me a Glock :@ya:

...so I left. :laugh:

I was terrified. I am sorry about the guy that robbed you, but you've gotta expect to be the one targeted when you walk around like that!

Of course I tried to sell you a Glock. Guaranteed repeat business, you know, since they blow up and have to be replaced!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm not gonna be able to make it to crawfordsville. A family reunion happened today and I found out at the last minute:xmad:. When I get done, I'm going on a bike ride. Sorry I couldn't grace Joe with my presence!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I'm not gonna be able to make it to crawfordsville. A family reunion happened today and I found out at the last minute:xmad:. When I get done, I'm going on a bike ride. Sorry I couldn't grace Joe with my presence!

Awwww man :( You don't get to meet me. I am sorry for you :D

Top Bottom