• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    As some of you know we had a funeral and viewing Dec. 19 and 20th. My wife and I, as well as my daughter and son in law and grand baby are not vaccinated. We must have hugged and shook hands of 250+ people, only maybe 10 of them wore masks. I told my wife when it was all over on that Monday, if we don't get Covid from that, we never will. We had 40-50 people in our house for prolonged periods.

Well, 2-3 days later my sister calls and said my nephew was sick, next day he had positive Covid test. That same day my niece started feeling bad, another positive Covid. Yesterday my sister got sick, but she can't get a test done because no place has them. Everyone in that house has been vaccinated, except my youngest nephew, who is 12....he refuses to get it. My brother in law, who is vaccinated, which neither of them have caught it yet.

I have no doubt in my mind that this vaccine makes you more susceptible. I would like to know the data on how many vaccinated people are getting Covid now and how many unvaccinated are getting it, not hospitalizations, but positive cases. I would bet my left nut there are more vaccinated getting Covid. Anyone know the stats on that? I will not debate that you have a better chance of living or recovering if you are vaccinated, but let's be honest, is there that much difference between 99% survival and 99.50 or 99.75% survival? I mean on one hand you have a 1% chance of death, the other you have .5% of death or even .25% of death. My point is, it's not that big of odds gain to be vaccinated. Not nearly as much of an advantage as some may have you believe.

Therefore, I say to each his own...you do you and I will do me.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    As some of you know we had a funeral and viewing Dec. 19 and 20th. My wife and I, as well as my daughter and son in law and grand baby are not vaccinated. We must have hugged and shook hands of 250+ people, only maybe 10 of them wore masks. I told my wife when it was all over on that Monday, if we don't get Covid from that, we never will. We had 40-50 people in our house for prolonged periods.

Well, 2-3 days later my sister calls and said my nephew was sick, next day he had positive Covid test. That same day my niece started feeling bad, another positive Covid. Yesterday my sister got sick, but she can't get a test done because no place has them. Everyone in that house has been vaccinated, except my youngest nephew, who is 12....he refuses to get it. My brother in law, who is vaccinated, which neither of them have caught it yet.

I have no doubt in my mind that this vaccine makes you more susceptible. I would like to know the data on how many vaccinated people are getting Covid now and how many unvaccinated are getting it, not hospitalizations, but positive cases. I would bet my left nut there are more vaccinated getting Covid. Anyone know the stats on that? I will not debate that you have a better chance of living or recovering if you are vaccinated, but let's be honest, is there that much difference between 99% survival and 99.50 or 99.75% survival? I mean on one hand you have a 1% chance of death, the other you have .5% of death or even .25% of death. My point is, it's not that big of odds gain to be vaccinated. Not nearly as much of an advantage as some may have you believe.

Therefore, I say to each his own...you do you and I will do me.
    You are correct, at least as far as Omicron goes. Saw a study this AM that shows you are 50% more likely to catch the O if you are vaxxed by the RNAs. Those appear to make it worse.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    You are correct, at least as far as Omicron goes. Saw a study this AM that shows you are 50% more likely to catch the O if you are vaxxed by the RNAs. Those appear to make it worse.
    You know what gets me, Johns Hopkins tries to say that breakthrough cases are 1% in fully vaccinated people. That has to be a giant heap of BS. There is no way that is true, and I don't care what they say. I know of several families that are fully vaccinated and have had the entire family get Covid. Now I don't know how the scientists do math, but 4 out of 4 is 100%. 3 out of 5 is 60%, 3 out of 4 is 75%. Now my math tells me, of the 3 "studies" I have done....that is a 78.33% "breakthrough".

I honestly think the real numbers never get reported, just because they don't want people not getting vaccinated.

Now why would I take something that gives me a .5% better chance of survival but may make me 75-80% more likely to get Covid in the first place?

I mean, the smartest thing is probably to get vaccinated, and I will be the last to make fun or badger someone who does, especially if you are more seasoned or other underlying issues, or if you simply believe it is best. I don't have the answers....I just know I don't see the advantage of risking something making me sick or making me a target for a virus, if I gain very little odds in the end. If the good Lord decides that Covid will be what takes me off this earth, so be it his will.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You know what gets me, Johns Hopkins tries to say that breakthrough cases are 1% in fully vaccinated people. That has to be a giant heap of BS. There is no way that is true, and I don't care what they say. I know of several families that are fully vaccinated and have had the entire family get Covid. Now I don't know how the scientists do math, but 4 out of 4 is 100%. 3 out of 5 is 60%, 3 out of 4 is 75%. Now my math tells me, of the 3 "studies" I have done....that is a 78.33% "breakthrough".

I honestly think the real numbers never get reported, just because they don't want people not getting vaccinated.

Now why would I take something that gives me a .5% better chance of survival but may make me 75-80% more likely to get Covid in the first place?

I mean, the smartest thing is probably to get vaccinated, and I will be the last to make fun or badger someone who does, especially if you are more seasoned or other underlying issues, or if you simply believe it is best. I don't have the answers....I just know I don't see the advantage of risking something making me sick or making me a target for a virus, if I gain very little odds in the end. If the good Lord decides that Covid will be what takes me off this earth, so be it his will.
    No, no, no Randy. It doesnt work that way. Sure 100% of THAT household got it, but we have to factor in all the households that DIDNT get it. That (wonky) math is how we can show such a low percentage. :poop:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    My issue with the whole how many people test positive line of thinking is it doesn't give you any information. The only thing it tells you is that you had the virus present. There is a difference from having virus present, and being sick from the virus.

The question should be. Why in the hell are they still testing anyone without symptoms? Well we should all know the answer.
    1. To pump them numbers up.
    2. To give the people something else to argue about. See you got vaccinated and still tested positive.( Which really only means they had the presence of the virus, nothing more)

Testing people with no symptoms needs to stop.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    You might want to think that one through a bit more.
    If that's directed at me, maybe you should tell me what I'm missing.

Anyone who wants to be vaccinated has been vaccinated already.
    Anyone who chooses not to, does so with full knowledge that the virus can be present most places they will go to.

So why should we be testing people who are not sick?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You could be asymptomatic.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F201119144411-01-covid-testing-new-york-1118.jpg

A virus so deadly that people stand outside in the cold to see if they are sick...

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    If that's directed at me, maybe you should tell me what I'm missing.

Anyone who wants to be vaccinated has been vaccinated already.
    Anyone who chooses not to, does so with full knowledge that the virus can be present most places they will go to.

So why should we be testing people who are not sick?

We have some close friends (fully vaxxed) who were exposed after a Christmas gathering. Their two young children (1 & 4), tested positive this morning, although they show no symptoms. Our friends are off to get tested (with no symptoms).

I had to ask why? You show zero symptoms, they will not treat you until you are on your death bed - why waste a test?? I don't get it...

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    It is not a word for "not contagious".

ANYONE could be asymptomatic with COVID. Let's all just live in endless lockdowns as Randy's post above proves, vaxxed can get it while the unvaxxed don't.

Me....I'll take my chances and live my life. If you're not living, you might as well be dead!

Oh wait, I got the vid and lived (like most do)...

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    ANYONE could be asymptomatic with COVID. Let's all just live in endless lockdowns as Randy's post above proves, vaxxed can get it while the unvaxxed don't.

Me....I'll take my chances and live my life. If you're not living, you might as well be dead!

Oh wait, I got the vid and lived (like most do)...
    If you present symptoms, you are not asymptomatic, therefore your "ANYONE" comment is in error.

If you've read Doc Hoosier's comments here about vaxxed vs unvaxxed that he sees in the ER, or watched Dr. John Campbells vlogs on youtube, you'd see that your comment conflicts with what others (both doctors) are saying.

The real question, to me, is not whether I'm sick or not, but whether through my action I get someone else seriously ill from carrying a virus that could potentially kill them

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    If you present symptoms, you are not asymptomatic, therefore your "ANYONE" comment is in error.

If you've read Doc Hoosier's comments here about vaxxed vs unvaxxed that he sees in the ER, or watched Dr. John Campbells vlogs on youtube, you'd see that your comment conflicts with what others (both doctors) are saying.

The real question, to me, is not whether I'm sick or not, but whether through my action I get someone else seriously ill from carrying a virus that could potentially kill them
    You have been carrying dangerous viruses and bacterias your whole life.
    Wanting to test people with no symptoms for this virus makes no sense to me.
    You told me I need to rethink that way of thinking, I still don't see why I should. You could be carrying the flu, the cold, chicken pox and others, but you're not testing for those.

Last edited:

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012

If you haven't realized this yet, everyone is conflicting everyone. Even the "experts" are conflicting themselves

But, you're right. You'd better stay home and keep us all safe. I've had it and have natural immunity - much better than the leaky vax.

This is Denmark. A "pandemic of the vaccinated" is likely upon us...

66ce62599790323be379b8d5c71455da.jpg

Top Bottom