• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yes, I am convinced that the communists and their allies goal and current efforts are to break our medical system. It was already captured by large corporations and rapidly being disassociated from those receiving care.

Now we are in the full devolution phase where the system is attacked from both the supply and the demand side. Force willing medical practitioners who worked through the early days of the scammedemic without a vaccine and quite literally took a chance with their lives, and make a demand that if their employer receives any US government dollars all their employees must be vaccinated. Thus some percentage of the supply side of medical practitioners is reduced. Others are quickly burning out and either quitting the profession or retiring.

On the demand side you have the Central State's failure to push any useful therapeutics. Added to that is the additional push for Obamacare to add even more high demand leeches.

Every time I see one of the Obamacare commercials with the properly diverse cast all touting their ridiculously low premiums, with the nice little fine print underneath saying "after financial support", I am enraged.

That financial support is being stolen from me. It is I and my wife's future ability to have any retirement that is not at or into the poverty arena.
    Nailed it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Nah. Best case was 96% at stopping someone from catching it, and 100% for stopping death. And that data was probably true, but they only looked two months out. Had they looked longer it would have been much less rosy. But should they have waited for four more months of data and then not be approved while a few hundred thousand more died?

FDA said it wanted 50% reduction in risk to approve them. At six months the VA study showed Pfizer and moderna were both under 50% at stopping cases but still offered an 80% reduction in risk of death.

JJ was 13% rduction in risk of catching but still 73% lower risk of death from COVID. Post-exposure prophylaxis for HIV exposure is only 80% effective at reducing transmission in needle-stick exposure, for comparison. And the side effects suck. But i would take it in a heart beat.

COVID vaccines have saved hundreds of thousands of lives and came at a time when we had just about nothing else to offer.

Much like all of COVID they were presented as something that wasn't exactly what it turned out to be. Once we saw vaccines didn't stop spread the moral argument for vax mandate vanished, yet it is still pushed :dunno:
    Would it not have been the right thing to do to tell that to the people? But no, the people were told, want to get rid of masks? Get vaccinated. They were also told, want to get rid of lockdowns, get vaccinated. They further were told, want life back to normal? Get vaccinated. If they gave the people those numbers they are smart enough to figure out that they do not support the lies. That these “vaccines” do not have the efficacy of the vaccines we have all taken our whole lives.

We are in these discussions because of all the lies from the very beginning. When the leader of science and medicine admits lying about masks to preserve them for healthcare workers, rather than tell the truth and ask the people to help by not creating a shortage. I believe the people could handle the truth and would come through…

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Would it not have been the right thing to do to tell that to the people? But no, the people were told, want to get rid of masks? Get vaccinated. They were also told, want to get rid of lockdowns, get vaccinated. They further were told, want life back to normal? Get vaccinated. If they gave the people those numbers they are smart enough to figure out that they do not support the lies. That these “vaccines” do not have the efficacy of the vaccines we have all taken our whole lives.

We are in these discussions because of all the lies from the very beginning. When the leader of science and medicine admits lying about masks to preserve them for healthcare workers, rather than tell the truth and ask the people to help by not creating a shortage. I believe the people could handle the truth and would come through…

Let's also not forget that there are treatments that seem to work as well or better than the vaccines, that we've known about for a while that Doctor's, hospital systems, insurance companies, the media and the government don't want to admit to. I've seen a lot of evidence that taking certain things will improve your odds of recovering without any need for a jab, but then big Pharma doesn't get their payday.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Let's also not forget that there are treatments that seem to work as well or better than the vaccines, that we've known about for a while that Doctor's, hospital systems, insurance companies, the media and the government don't want to admit to. I've seen a lot of evidence that taking certain things will improve your odds of recovering without any need for a jab, but then big Pharma doesn't get their payday.
    Sure.....

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Sure.....
    Plenty of studies out there on the effectiveness of ivermectin in treating the vid, but who's counting?

Then add in all those with first hand experiences...
    c5401f9bc8c70db08a429ebe90e4e4ca.jpg

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58170809

The drug has at various points been approved, recommended or prescribed for Covid in India, South Africa, Peru and much of the rest of Latin America, as well as in Slovakia.
    Health authorities in Peru and India have stopped recommending ivermectin in treatment guidelines.
    In February, Merck - one of the companies that makes the drug - said there was "no scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against Covid-19".

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    I do wish I could find a couple of home tests. I’m pretty sure my wife and I both have it but obviously can’t be 100% on that.
    I slept most of the day yesterday. By mid day the body aches and fever were gone. I do have mild congestion/ lung irritation and a cough which is more annoying than anything.
    My wife all around doesn’t feel good, very tired and had 0 taste or smell. Yes I tested that. I farted pretty horrible right next to her with absolutely no reaction lol. But other wise still functional.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I do wish I could find a couple of home tests. I’m pretty sure my wife and I both have it but obviously can’t be 100% on that.
    I slept most of the day yesterday. By mid day the body aches and fever were gone. I do have mild congestion/ lung irritation and a cough which is more annoying than anything.
    My wife all around doesn’t feel good, very tired and had 0 taste or smell. Yes I tested that. I farted pretty horrible right next to her with absolutely no reaction lol. But other wise still functional.
    But it was for SCIENCE! :lmfao:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Worked for me!

I am glad to have a doctor who is still willing to think critically.
    Maybe it did, but how do you know? It’s like all the vaccinated people saying “thank God I had the vaccine or else I may have died.” Just seems like confirmation bias by both sides. I had Covid a year ago. I ate two orange Skittles and stood on my left foot for 5 minutes every morning. Worked for me! Also, aren’t most of the proponents of Ivermectin the same people saying the numbers are inflated and this virus has a 99% survival rate anyway? Quite literally anything would save your life if it was never in danger.

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Your symptoms sound a lot like mine. Yesterday I thought I was over the hump, but woke up the morning feeling like I was beaten with a sack full of oranges.

I have a automatic coffee machine that I can set to brew before I wake up. I woke up today and thought I had forgotten to set it because I couldn't smell the coffee. I confirmed loss of smell by trying to smell a bottle of bleach and vinegar. Nothing.

Last edited:

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    Your symptoms sound a lot like mine. Yesterday I thought I was over the hump, but woke up the morning feeling like I was beaten with a sack full of oranges.

I have a automatic coffee machine that I can set to brew before I wake up. I woke up today and thought I had forgotten to set it because I couldn't smell the coffee. I confirmed it by trying to smell a bottle of bleach and vinegar. Nothing.
    I work in a sealed off area by myself so I went ahead and came to work. Been here about an hour and I’m ready for a nap. I felt great as far as energy when I woke. Not so much now.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

Absolutely. Deceit "for your own good" generally isn't a wise plan among adults

Top Bottom