• SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Meanwhile in Sudan...

Investigators from the World Health Organization are investigating an outbreak of an as-yet-unknown illness that has reportedly killed almost 100 people in southern Sudan in Africa, according to ABC News. The symptoms of the illness reportedly include cough, diarrhea, fever, headache, chest pain, joint pain, loss of appetite and body weakness, and thus far none of the patients who have contracted the symptoms have tested positive for any known disease.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Meanwhile in Sudan...

Investigators from the World Health Organization are investigating an outbreak of an as-yet-unknown illness that has reportedly killed almost 100 people in southern Sudan in Africa, according to ABC News. The symptoms of the illness reportedly include cough, diarrhea, fever, headache, chest pain, joint pain, loss of appetite and body weakness, and thus far none of the patients who have contracted the symptoms have tested positive for any known disease.

Shut down the world!
    Kill the economy!
    Rape Liberty!

IMG_0813.JPG

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Meanwhile in Sudan...

They’re dealing with flooding too. I wonder if it’s some kind of parasite or water-borne bacteria.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    When I attended CBRN school many years ago at Fort Lost in the Woods, I never thought Biowarfare response training would ever be useful. Boy was I wrong.

CBRN = Chem, Bio, Rad, Nuke

I love how they keep changing acronyms.
    Must be to prevent us old vets from sneaking in to take over the world.
    :)

I remember ABC and NBC

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I love how they keep changing acronyms.
    Must be to prevent us old vets from sneaking in to take over the world.
    :)

I remember ABC and NBC
    It was NBC when I joined the USAF. Was issued an M17 mask and charcoal lined chem suit with the fishtail boots. Every three day chem exercise ended with us getting nuked by our own forces, to keep the Russians from taking the base. Fun times.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I woke up this morning with a mild fever, sore throat, headache, nasal congestion and a cough. The "experts" say that about half of the people experiencing cold symptoms actually have Omicron. If this is Omicron, then we are getting to the tail end of this thing. I feel a little cruddy, but overall relatively normal.

Fortunately I have off all week, so I'm just going to rest, take some Advil and chill.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I woke up this morning with a mild fever, sore throat, headache, nasal congestion and a cough. The "experts" say that about half of the people experiencing cold symptoms actually have Omicron. If this is Omicron, then we are getting to the tail end of this thing. I feel a little cruddy, but overall relatively normal.

Fortunately I have off all week, so I'm just going to rest, take some Advil and chill.
    Similar symptoms here, but wasn't COVID...which actually surprised me

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Meanwhile in Sudan...

I like to call that "Tuesday".

Top Bottom