• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Listening in on meetings and articles about this latest version of hell and yes, it is taking down folks who are jabbed, un-jabbed, recovered, or never think they had it. We are all going to get exposed to it, keep yourself as rested and strong as you can. I was amazed at how many folks presented with other cases: GSW, Auto Accident, Heart issue, etc...and they are testing positive for Covid. We are over full just from two years of 'deferred maintenance' from people who are ill from any number of other things.

It was an odd realization that a GSW w/ an incidental Covid finding (no signs or symptoms, no respiratory distress aside from that directly attributable to the puncture wound) was now deemed a Covid case and counted amongst that roster of patients.

SMH, maybe if boss hogsh** would cure Covid he could reduce our annual murder rate?
    Maybe, just like the last two years, the testing is driving the numbers and none of these people are actually sick with covid.

As long as tests are being performed the pandemic will never end.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Maybe, just like the last two years, the testing is driving the numbers and none of these people are actually sick with covid.

As long as tests are being performed the pandemic will never end.
    We're seeing sheeple standing in testing lines for 3 to 4 hours in NYC and other places. If you can stand in line for 3-4 hours in the cold YOU DON'T HAVE COVID !

Also some of these take it to the next level by crowding ER'S with stuffy noses.

giphy (5).gif

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    ...and I said I shouldn't comment in these threads anymore, but, I did.
    Teeth-Grinding-in-Children.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Look. A LOT of people died from Covid. You have to have brains made from a turnip to think otherwise. Even if half the cases are wrongly categorized, Covid killed millions.

It was a scary unknown disease in early 2020. Some of the chest thumpers here today were not so bold back in March 2020. Yes, you know who you are.

Hopefully, the virus will mutate on to a more benign form soon.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Something I think is curious: we kicked off a twenty year war waged in multiple countries across the planet, spending trillions of dollars, suffering more than 10k us military and contractor deaths because a terrorist attack killed 3000 people on American soil. Given the high probability that this virus was engineered in a lab and has killed millions of people nearly a million of which were Americans (at least 100s of thousands even if you don't believe the official numbers), why is the US government not moving heaven and earth to get to the bottom of how and why this was created and hold those responsible to account?

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Something I think is curious: we kicked off a twenty year war waged in multiple countries across the planet, spending trillions of dollars, suffering more than 10k us military and contractor deaths because a terrorist attack killed 3000 people on American soil. Given the high probability that this virus was engineered in a lab and has killed millions of people nearly a million of which were Americans (at least 100s of thousands even if you don't believe the official numbers), why is the US government not moving heaven and earth to get to the bottom of how and why this was created and hold those responsible to account?

Simple answer, power and control!
    If you don't get to the bottom of the issue (root cause) the $$ keep flowing.
    What is that often used line here on INGO? Follow the money?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Because we paid China to create it.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Because we paid China to create it.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^This right here^^^^^^^^^^^

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    We're seeing sheeple standing in testing lines for 3 to 4 hours in NYC and other places. If you can stand in line for 3-4 hours in the cold YOU DON'T HAVE COVID !

Also some of these take it to the next level by crowding ER'S with stuffy noses.

View attachment 172683
    Eh, if it's mild and they just want to know, the cold air probably actually helps respiratory symptoms. Hoosierdoc is better suited to answer this question, but it seems reasonable to me that this would be the case.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Eh, if it's mild and they just want to know, the cold air probably actually helps respiratory symptoms. Hoosierdoc is better suited to answer this question, but it seems reasonable to me that this would be the case.
    I would think the opposite would be true. Cold dry air hurts to breathe in (which is why you saw older folks wearing masks pre-covid). Hot steamy showers seem to loosen up my lungs if I'm having respiratory issues.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Just to be clear, you're saying that if you're sick or think you're sick standing outside in the middle of winter is beneficial to your well being?

iu

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Given the high probability that this virus was engineered in a lab and has killed millions of people nearly a million of which were Americans (at least 100s of thousands even if you don't believe the official numbers), why is the US government not moving heaven and earth to get to the bottom of how and why this was created and hold those responsible to account?
    Yes, Virus was Probably engineered as a bioweapon but hasn't been that effective. Probably just the setup for the real bioweapon causing deaths...Da Vax! That's why the .Gov doesn't want to resolve anything.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    How many variants must there be in order for the "tell a vision" news covers anything close to news?
    The more alleged variants, the more boosters and medical industrialization profits. People are so lost in the propaganda of the present. A good future outlook self question seems to be "How many shots am I willing to take?"

Seriously, this stuff isn't going to end unless there's a lot more non-compliance and rejection of a dystopian narrative. Two freaking years later and still not enough DOUBT?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The more alleged variants, the more boosters and medical industrialization profits. People are so lost in the propaganda of the present. A good future outlook self question seems to be "How many shots am I willing to take?"

I will stick with the number I established at the beginning of this scamdemic. ZERO.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    How low is “way lower” than the risk in, say, these million+ kids:

Within the margin of error? Curious what the death rates for anything else (seasonal flu, car accidents, depression ffs) are for the studied age group... and why we haven’t put the world on hold to eliminate *those* causes.
    That's the trick. You take something that really doesn't happen and then run a relatively small study that shows it didn't happen AT ALL in your study group and claim success.

For rare outcomes, you need HUGE sample sizes to get statistically signficant results

Top Bottom