• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Listening in on meetings and articles about this latest version of hell and yes, it is taking down folks who are jabbed, un-jabbed, recovered, or never think they had it. We are all going to get exposed to it, keep yourself as rested and strong as you can. I was amazed at how many folks presented with other cases: GSW, Auto Accident, Heart issue, etc...and they are testing positive for Covid. We are over full just from two years of 'deferred maintenance' from people who are ill from any number of other things.

It was an odd realization that a GSW w/ an incidental Covid finding (no signs or symptoms, no respiratory distress aside from that directly attributable to the puncture wound) was now deemed a Covid case and counted amongst that roster of patients.

SMH, maybe if boss hogsh** would cure Covid he could reduce our annual murder rate?

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    A word of warning on Omicron.

It seems like it's capable of penetrating vaccine and natural immunity more than Delta, but due to existing immunity results in less severe illness in these individuals. But those with little to no pre-existing immunity are getting as sick as those who faced Delta without immunity.

Tl;dr - omicron can still smack you in the lungs and stick your butt in the ICU if you have risk factors and minimal immunity
    This is what I'm counting on. Had covid 1 year ago and it wasn't awful, knocked me on my butt for a few days but was tired for at least a month. The wife took a little longer to get over it but it wasn't too bad. For medical reasons the wife is not getting the vax and for me I'm just stubborn and not at a high risk group. We figure the 1st time around wasn't too bad so when we catch it again I'm counting on it not be too bad either.

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    Printcraft, i can make a pill and claim it guarantees a 100% survival rate from ringworm. That's kinda what COVID vaccines are doing for teens and younger. Risk of death from COVID is so low anyway, giving better protection makes it way lower even. I bet you'd need millions of kids in a study to prove it. Betting their vax study was underpowered to make the claim of 100% effective.
    How low is “way lower” than the risk in, say, these million+ kids:

Within the margin of error? Curious what the death rates for anything else (seasonal flu, car accidents, depression ffs) are for the studied age group... and why we haven’t put the world on hold to eliminate *those* causes.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    What about the lives lost for this reason?

Which reasons are you talking about? COVID deaths? The vastly overinflated COVID deaths where people who died of auto accidents that tested positive were listed as COVID deaths? I have no confidence whatsoever that the numbers touted are in any way accurate. Also, cloth masks do nothing to stop the virus from spreading, so if you're asking about masking as a preventative I'd say they haven't done jack.

Drewski had posted about how we never did these types of things for other illnesses, why start now? Because they are conditioning you to comply. Compliance is the whole reason for this mess. COVID was just an excuse to ramp up fear, which they're using to get our compliance.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Which reasons are you talking about? COVID deaths? The vastly overinflated COVID deaths where people who died of auto accidents that tested positive were listed as COVID deaths? I have no confidence whatsoever that the numbers touted are in any way accurate. Also, cloth masks do nothing to stop the virus from spreading, so if you're asking about masking as a preventative I'd say they haven't done jack.

Drewski had posted about how we never did these types of things for other illnesses, why start now? Because they are conditioning you to comply. Compliance is the whole reason for this mess. COVID was just an excuse to ramp up fear, which they're using to get our compliance.

...while at the same time not applying resources to prevent/treat valid cases.

Top Bottom