7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I hate typing on Android. iPhone is soooo much better. Two years in and i still can't do it
    Just some good natured ribbing. It just struck me extra funny because the mistyped word was in a post trying to clear up a prior one. Im sure I've mangled my share of words on INGO.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    You don't send scripts by phone, right? ... RIGHT?

:@ya:.
    Technically all controlled substances have to go via 2FA confirmation now. So, only the really addictive stuff :D

I checked the other day. It took me 23 mouse clicks to write a script for Norco and i had to use my phone also. And for the cherry on top... we have to escribe them by law, but patients frequently tell us the wrong pharmacy. So after we sent the script it's a "whoops" and 24 more clicks to fix it

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    But what if breathing superheated industrial air is what is keeping you illness-free?

Retiring could be the death of you, just as not retiring might be

Decisions, decisions
    :)

You're making the right one, act. About a month after your last day you'll know that intuitively
    I'm willing to take the chance.

I keep asking myself if I should just Report Off the next 2 weeks.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Well friends, after nearly two years I think the rona may have found a way into my home. The whole family sick with symptoms similar to what I'm reading from Omicron. I gave myself a rapid at work yesterday first thing in the AM which was negative, but decided to go get a send off test this morning.

I'll be honest...if this is COVID and it found a way into my household then Omicron is going to be a wild ride for a lot of people. Still hopeful that this variant is a blessing in disguise.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well friends, after nearly two years I think the rona may have found a way into my home. The whole family sick with symptoms similar to what I'm reading from Omicron. I gave myself a rapid at work yesterday first thing in the AM which was negative, but decided to go get a send off test this morning.

I'll be honest...if this is COVID and it found a way into my household then Omicron is going to be a wild ride for a lot of people. Still hopeful that this variant is a blessing in disguise.

Good luck to you and your family.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012

Hope you and your family do well with it. From everything I've read the symptoms are very mild compared to Delta but it seems to infect the vaxxed as easily as the unvaxxed.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Hope you and your family do well with it. From everything I've read the symptoms are very mild compared to Delta but it seems to infect the vaxxed as easily as the unvaxxed.
    I'd consider what we've got going now the worst cold I've ever had, but mild all things considered. Again, don't know for sure yet that it's COVID, but I am intrigued that we got sick at all. Very methodical about precautions and we are rarely around others (just like before COVID lol), so one of the four people that are ever in our home are the most likely to have brought it in, especially considering my 5 year old daughter was the first one sick.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Second time around I can say I’ve had worse flu cases. First time it might have been a tie. Wife’s first time she agrees she’s had worse flu and pneumonia so Covid, while not fun, was not a big deal. Definitely not the instant death my in-laws seemed to think we’d have without the jabs.

Top Bottom