• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    I brought this beauty home tonight after looking for almost a year for one. I wasn't going to pay new price so I waited till I could find a nice used one for a good deal. So here it is.

photo-129.jpg

photo-128.jpg

photo-127.jpg

I am attracted to the .45 acp round like a bug to a light for some reason. And I love the look of the snubbie smith revolvers so why not have both in 1 gorgeous light weight gun. The S&W 325 night guard. XS big dot front night sight, and fixed combat style rear sight.

A friend of mine moves a lot of used guns at shows all over the state and had been keeping his eyes open for me and finally grabbed me one. I couldn't get out the door fast enough to go pick it up. Lol.

Online reviews of this thing were mostly negative due to the scandium alloy frame being so light that recoil was violent. What a bunch of sissys. This thing is no more violent then any 357 I've ever shot. I love it. :D:D:D

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I brought this beauty home tonight after looking for almost a year for one. I wasn't going to pay new price so I waited till I could find a nice used one for a good deal. So here it is.

photo-129.jpg

photo-128.jpg

photo-127.jpg

I am attracted to the .45 acp round like a bug to a light for some reason. And I love the look of the snubbie smith revolvers so why not have both in 1 gorgeous light weight gun. The S&W 325 night guard. XS big dot front night sight, and fixed combat style rear sight.

A friend of mine moves a lot of used guns at shows all over the state and had been keeping his eyes open for me and finally grabbed me one. I couldn't get out the door fast enough to go pick it up. Lol.

Online reviews of this thing were mostly negative due to the scandium alloy frame being so light that recoil was violent. What a bunch of sissys. This thing is no more violent then any 357 I've ever shot. I love it. :D:D:D

very nice....goin' to buy a 325PD first of the week......what did you pay may i ask?

Last edited:

jdg0724

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Plainfield
    Congrats! Thats a very nice looking revolver. Normally i'm not real big into revolvers, however this one definately appeals to me. I really like the fact that it is a .45 acp. The .45 is by far my favorite caliber.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I would imagine that would make my Casull feel tame!! You won't have to be worried about being recoil shy with anything else will ya !! LOL !! Betcha mines still louder though.

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    I would imagine that would make my Casull feel tame!! You won't have to be worried about being recoil shy with anything else will ya !! LOL !! Betcha mines still louder though.

Realy it had less felt recoil then my buddy's 3" 629 shooting some avg. 44 mag loads. I won't shoot hand guns without my ear muffs so I really don't what kind of bark it had. Didn't sound too much different then my 4" 1911.

Top Bottom