• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I have signed up to participate in COVID-19 studies including, perhaps, vaccine trials. Now it's a waiting game to see if I am chosen for any study.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Aren't you afraid you'll catch the autisms or have a chip implanted in you?? :nailbite:

#1 No.

#2 Monitoring my tracking chip would be punishment for someone. Work, home, Menards, home, work, home, work, Tractor Supply, Menards, home, work, Home Depot, home, church, home.

IF they start talking anal probes.....get out!!!

Um...yeah...wouldn't want that...oh boy...wow, no way...ha, ha...

76EP.gif

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Aren't you afraid you'll catch the autisms or have a chip implanted in you?? :nailbite:

I've always said everyone "needs a touch of the 'A'". Not full-on autism, just enough to put them on the the spectrum and give them some minor traits of autism/assburger's syndrome. My wife claims I'm already there, so I think, "Yeah, the world should be more like me - spice racks and sock drawers everywhere will look better." As I always say, "If you worry about the small stuff, the big stuff will work out just fine."

Just imagine - all the toilet paper rolls would be on the right way, no one would have expired license plates, and you'd never hear, "I could care less"!

I was discussing with my wife* a plan to put something in the water supply that would give everyone a touch of autism... maybe vaccines is the answer.

;)

:laugh:

* I didn't think a human can roll her eyes that far.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    [h=1]Media Gunning For Scott Atlas Because He Keeps Exposing Coronavirus Lies[/h]
    amplifyatlasattack.jpg

newsamplification2.jpg

In an interview, Atlas said the constant media characterization of President Trump’s coronavirus response as detached from scientific expertise is “completely false.” He said the president’s policies are informed by infectious disease experts from the world’s top medical and research institutions, including Bhattacharya and John Ioannidis of Stanford University Medical Center, Martin Kulldorff and Katherine Yih of Harvard Medical School, and Sunetra Gupta and Carl Heneghan of Oxford University.

“The extreme comments that have been reported are an attempt to delegitimize me and undermine the president of the United States,” Atlas said, not a dispassionate, science-based position. “There can be different opinions about scientific evidence, but to say I’m citing false information is a lie,” he said later.

Bhattacharya and Kulldorff reviewed Atlas’s summary of the scientific evidence about COVID-19 and said it is accurate and scientifically defensible. That summary included these points:

1. Children and young adults are at an extremely low risk for serious illness or death from COVID-19.

2. Lockdowns are extremely harmful.

3. Children do not frequently spread this virus to adults.

4. Immunity to this virus is not just because of detected antibodies [i.e., the percent of people who are immune is larger than the percent of people testing positive for antibodies].

5. The safest, strongest strategy for our nation is to diligently protect the vulnerable and open society to end the lockdown.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/2...s-because-he-keeps-exposing-coronavirus-lies/

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Another call today...more questions.

They said I am being considered for a COVID-19 vaccine study.

I was spoke to about the trial a couple months back, it was determined that I was already in a study so therefore couldn't partake. I will be towards the beginning when they are approved at this point though.
    Curious about how it is ran if you do get selected.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Any preferred method of dispatching you in the unfortunate event you have a craving for brains?

I'm partial to the piano drop...

66fGgmi.gif

I like that. Style points.

If a grand piano is not available, I prefer a Wile E. Coyote classic anvil drop.

I was spoke to about the trial a couple months back, it was determined that I was already in a study so therefore couldn't partake. I will be towards the beginning when they are approved at this point though.
    Curious about how it is ran if you do get selected.

As am I. All I know so far is that it is close to home and it would last 1 year and 3 months.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I like that. Style points.

If a grand piano is not available, I prefer a Wile E. Coyote classic anvil drop.

As am I. All I know so far is that it is close to home and it would last 1 year and 3 months.

The one I spoke of wouldn't conclude until 3rd or 4th quarter of 2021, I'm kind of curious at what point it's deemed safe.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The one I spoke of wouldn't conclude until 3rd or 4th quarter of 2021, I'm kind of curious at what point it's deemed safe.

Yeah, I don't know anything about that. Based upon what I have read regarding other studies (part of my work) it is pretty common to follow participants for a fair amount of time even after the main conclusions are reached "just in case".

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Yeah, I don't know anything about that. Based upon what I have read regarding other studies (part of my work) it is pretty common to follow participants for a fair amount of time even after the main conclusions are reached "just in case".

Yes I'm part of Gilteritinib for another year and it has already been FDA approved for certain uses. I'm sure the studies continue for quite some time. I am in line after healthcare workers for when the vaccine is deemed safe, but they have no indication of when that will be. ( More likely they are unwilling to disclose it)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom