Not open for further replies.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I always thought of walmart as sketchy. I've remained out of the large wally worlds since this began. Back around December I went to a meyers with Tracey. I was highly irritated by an older couple that kept finding their way into whatever aisle I was in. They sniffled, chorted, and coughed their way all over the good aisles. I was having trouble breathing back then and was not amused. Whenever sickos present themselves I make myself scarce. My hinkometer used to only go off in criminal presentations. It now gets skewed by sickos too.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Gates negotiating the contact tracing contract about half a year before the plandemic started?
    Well sure, why not? He's like really a genius and thinks ahead.
    https://truepundit.com/exclusive-bi...-bill-six-months-before-coronavirus-pandemic/

Bill Gates 10 years ago in a conference, it's on youtube, warned of the c-virus pandemic. He said a virus pandemic would be coming and the world was NOT prepared for it. So put 2 and 1 together and yup gates was ahead/prepared for this.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Both - hospital discharge means you can't stay here...Ambulance transports Covid positive patient back to where they came from...Nursing staff cannot refuse to take their resident back (the .gov gets a little grumpy when they refuse care).

This. Cuomo actually threatened their state funding if they wouldn't get with the program. He owns it

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sat with the wife for a while watching tv, big media certainly has started back up on covid, moving on from the riots.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Weekend-Afternoon-Randomness-Hotness-Humor-Humanity-DAR-WAR-6-7.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I seem to remember somebody on here telling us that drug would be basically "free" and that Gilead wouldn't be getting rich off it.:dunno:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I seem to remember somebody on here telling us that drug would be basically "free" and that Gilead wouldn't be getting rich off it.:dunno:

Gilead won't be getting rich off of Remdesivir at $520/vial. They may not even make any profit at that price.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    People are free to not use Remdesivir. Also, the article does not address the cost to end users.

Completely unrelated question. What's the percentage of people out there working for free to help their employer recover from the pandemic recession?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom