• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Yeah. I'm thinking her spreading so much disease was from more than simply sitting quietly in the same church. I'm curious what they did there to allow it to spread to so many. Korea has had true exponential growth in the number of cases detected largely because of her.

From what I've read and from an interview with the preacher they are a bit fanatical to say the lest. They pack the church and sing as loudly as they can. The preacher also didn't sound to concerned, it being God's will and all. So yeah I guess one person screaming to the top of her lungs, spewing spittle and could infect a whole church full of people since it's highly contagious. She gives it those near her and they in turn give to those near them so on and so forth.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I haven't read any from the thread here since this am so this might have been covered.

My son-in-law in Nashville, TN just called to say the State Dept. just went to a level 3 for Italy so they will be canceling the Italian Cruise we had booked.
    I'd been waiting for them to come to that realization.
    I've been sending he & my daughter updates about it and even tidbits from certain posts here where others have relatives in other countries so they know the truth of what is happening in their cities.
    I just know these things are under-reported to "protect/shield" us b/c of the economic side of it all.
    The stock market could not be kept silent about it though, even though I heard others say they thought it would happen sooner.
    I would have canceled a week ago, but my wife wanted to wait another week.

Now we have to learn how to get the refunds from flights, hotels, tours, & the Cruise itself.
    I'm glad not to be traveling personally.

The State Department on Friday urged Americans to reconsider traveling to Italy due to the ongoing outbreak of the coronavirus that has infected more than 650 people in the country. The State Department issued a "Level 3 Warning" urging U.S. citizens to "reconsider travel."13 hours ago

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued a Level 3 travel warning for Italy amid the spread of COVID-19, updating its Level 2 warning from February 24.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The process of acknowledging a truth is broken down into three stages:

The first stage is ridicule. When a new idea or concept is brought up, it’s so strange that it’s completely absurd. People cannot fathom this idea and how it fits into their lives, so they simply laugh at how impossible it seems.

The second stage is opposition. After a new concept hasn’t made it past the first stage, people begin to worry that it’s here to stay. A few might support the concept, but most will resist because they see it as a threat to everything they’re familiar with.

The third stage is self-evident. There is increasing evidence that supports the idea, which goes from having a few early supporters to entering the mainstream. A majority of people support the fact and come to accept it as a given.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loc...h-officials-confirm-coronavirus-case/2228843/

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

CNzfmhl.gif

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

The first stage is ridicule. When a new idea or concept is brought up, it’s so strange that it’s completely absurd. People cannot fathom this idea and how it fits into their lives, so they simply laugh at how impossible it seems.

The second stage is opposition. After a new concept hasn’t made it past the first stage, people begin to worry that it’s here to stay. A few might support the concept, but most will resist because they see it as a threat to everything they’re familiar with.

The third stage is self-evident. There is increasing evidence that supports the idea, which goes from having a few early supporters to entering the mainstream. A majority of people support the fact and come to accept it as a given.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loc...h-officials-confirm-coronavirus-case/2228843/

oXBuKI4.gif

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    If you really believe they only had 3000 deaths in China I have a bridge to sell you

Okiegirl’s theory was that China is using the virus to decimate their elderly population. They could have 100,000 deaths and it still wouldn’t make a hill of beans difference given their total numbers.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Over 50 individuals associated with Life Care are reportedly ill with respiratory symptoms or hospitalized with pneumonia or other respiratory conditions of unknown cause and are being tested for COVID-19,” Seattle and King County officials said. “Additional positive cases are expected.”
    [FONT=&amp]In Kirkland Washington, firefighters at Fire station 21 are under quarantine due to a possible outbreak at Life Care Center in Kirkland.

[/FONT]https://mailtribune.com/news/top-st...es-state-of-emergency-after-coronavirus-death

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

I sent this screenshot to a friend earlier today, posting in here is kind of like this...
    39E207D5-5B1A-4969-9C2B-9D01BE75C067.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom