• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    My LTCH is already signed and laminated, but the top lamination is hanging off now. If I get it copied, the copied LTCH will have a copy of my original signature. If I trace over it, will this still count?

Scanned and printed my laminated license and the copies look identical to the original including the signature. I think all the LEO will care about is the license number anyway. A LEO friend of mine has seen my license several times and has yet to notice it's a copy.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I didn't have any trouble getting multiple copies made at the Office Max in west Carmel (on N Michigan)...she even took the time to match the pink paper to the original....and had no problem laminating them also...she didn't care what they were....

trophy hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    southern indiana
    i was told at the last indy 1500, if i made a copy of my ltc i would be in violation....no ifs and or buts..there was about 5-6 leo`s in a group at the time i approched them and asked....

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Ohhh...
    dunno about "Duplicates"...I was thinking more "replacing" like "renewing".

I did a change of address on my lifetime LTCH, and requested an updated copy; everything is identical, except it does say DUPLICATE, even though it technically isn't, it's a replacement with a new address.

The Staples here (on the east side, don't know about the west side) wouldn't copy it for me when I inquired about it. Office Depot did, though.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Bloomington
    When i filed for my LTCH the lady taking my prints and paperwork said i could make up to 10 copies of my LTCH but they needed to be on pink paper. I also believe i remember seeing somewhere on my original license that it says you arent supposed to laminate them. But i laminated all the copies and put the original in a safe place

Top Bottom