• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Fox 59 is playing an episode of COPS right now involving Indianapolis Police.

Any Ingo'ers get their pictures taken lately? I'm talking LE'S:D

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I'm shocked!!!
    Where do I file a human rights violation complaint? My feelings were irreparably bruised beyond anything I've ever experienced before. I'm lodging a formal complaint with the Czar of Emotional Distress. You're gonna be be real sorry mister.:nono:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm shocked!!!
    Where do I file a human rights violation complaint? My feelings were irreparably bruised beyond anything I've ever experienced before. I'm lodging a formal complaint with the Czar of Emotional Distress. You're gonna be be real sorry mister.:nono:

I am the czar of emotional distress..and I say go fudge yourself:D:laugh:

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I just knew the government would do something like that.!!!
    Sure, make a promise to protect my fragile feelings, and then just pull the carpet out from under my feet.
    Well, I'm not going to stand for it any longer. I'm calling Jimmy Carter.... he'll make you wish you never had a middle finger, buster!!!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I just knew the government would do something like that.!!!
    Sure, make a promise to protect my fragile feelings, and then just pull the carpet out from under my feet.
    Well, I'm not going to stand for it any longer. I'm calling Jimmy Carter.... he'll make you wish you never had a middle finger, buster!!!

I'll let Jimmy know you want to talk to him....just as soon he finishes plantin the peanuts.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I've seen an Indy Metro episode of COPS once... It's probably the same show, actually. Can't imagine they got too many hours of usable tape, the one I saw was pretty boring.

BUT, it was neat to drive by a location of an arrest/situation and be able to say "hey, this parking lot was on COPS last night!"

-J-

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    There was a hilarious Indy episode on years ago where a little boy locked his mom out of the house. She called the cops and the cop kept knocking on the door. The boy would come up to the door and then run away. I think he finally broke the door window. The kid ran into a bedroom and hid under the bed. The cop drug him out and basically told the mother she needed to whip his hiney.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I haven't seen that one. Sounds hilarious.

The kid will probably make another appearance on the show in about ten years.

I did see an (older) episode of the angry mullet guy that was threatening the ipd guys as they were arresting him. The young cops held their composer in front of the cameras of course. But it must have been hard to not give him a squirt of chemical billy and tell him to stfu.

Top Bottom