behind you
    2vw5lcx.gif

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    So did he get shot or did he just fall? Its so fast all I can see is a couple of clouds of dirt come from his coat and then he is in the ditch.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    There's a full video of this. Someone posted it a while back. It's pretty funny. You can hear the people making fun of him and cheering at the same time.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    From all my fellow Ninja Brothers and Sisters. We will not stand for impostors. He is in no way part of our clan, and will be dealt with in the proper manner. Do not allow this event to deceive your thoughts of our ancient skills. Or you will feel the wrath of the true Ninja. On that note, I must now meditate!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Apparently, all it takes is a simple coat to be well protected vs the "less than lethal" rounds. The police really need to revisit their tools and techniques.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Apparently, all it takes is [STRIKE]a simple coat[/STRIKE] some sherm stick to be well protected vs the "less than lethal" rounds. The police really need to revisit their tools and techniques.

Fixed it for you. Most people respond to pain, and the paintball gun provides plenty of that. Unfortunately, when someone is cranking on certain drugs (PCP for example) or have severe mental health issues, they do not respond to pain at all.

So yes, the police do need to have a back-up plan if their less than lethal weapons fail to get the needed response.

Most cops aren't going to want to go hand to hand with a suspect if they can avoid it. Unfortunately in this situation it looks as though hand to hand would have been the most effective in the quickest manner.

Top Bottom